There are compelling games at both ends of the Scottish Premier League table as we roll onto week 15 of the season.
Hibernian versus Aberdeen is a game between second and third in the division, with the Edinburgh side, unbeaten at home this season, sitting just two points behind Celtic at the top.
Neil Lennon's side host Inverness Caledonian Thistle hoping to avoid a third consecutive slip-up after playing in Europe, having lost to Kilmarnock and drawn with St Johnstone at Parkhead off the back of Champions League games.
At the other end of the table, Dundee travel to St Mirren looking to pull themselves off the bottom of the league, and send their Paisley opponents into 12th spot with a seventh straight SPL defeat.
Motherwell host Hearts in Saturday's lunchtime kick-off, St Johnstone travel to face Kilmarnock and Ross County welcome Dundee United to Victoria Park.
More About Sports Daily
- Ross County v Celtic: Can Celtic claim first league win in Dingwall?
- Partick Thistle v Celtic: Will Lennon stick with strike partnership?
- Ross County v Inverness CT: Who will bounce back to win the Highland derby?
- St Mirren v St Johnstone: Will Danny Lennon be league's tinkerman?
- Ross County v Aberdeen: Can Derek Adams retain his unbeaten record?
- A look ahead to Croatia v Scotland with Sports Daily
- A look ahead to the Scottish Cup Final with STV Sports Daily
People who read this story also read
- Celtic take Ghanaian forward Frank Acheampong on trial
- Celtic want to sign Juan Agudelo after impressing Neil Lennon in training
- Aberdeen striker Rory Fallon: 'Leigh Griffiths is carrying Hibs'
- SPL Trivia: Current SPL players that have played for European finalists
- Football Talk: Benfica's greater good, SPL2 slammed, Neymar hits orbit