There are compelling games at both ends of the Scottish Premier League table as we roll onto week 15 of the season.
Hibernian versus Aberdeen is a game between second and third in the division, with the Edinburgh side, unbeaten at home this season, sitting just two points behind Celtic at the top.
Neil Lennon's side host Inverness Caledonian Thistle hoping to avoid a third consecutive slip-up after playing in Europe, having lost to Kilmarnock and drawn with St Johnstone at Parkhead off the back of Champions League games.
At the other end of the table, Dundee travel to St Mirren looking to pull themselves off the bottom of the league, and send their Paisley opponents into 12th spot with a seventh straight SPL defeat.
Motherwell host Hearts in Saturday's lunchtime kick-off, St Johnstone travel to face Kilmarnock and Ross County welcome Dundee United to Victoria Park.
More About Sports Daily
- Best of the final weekend of the SPL season reviewed in STV Sports Daily
- Can Celtic end their away hoodoo? Dundee United v Celtic SPL scout report
- Saints fight for last Euro spot: St Johnstone v Motherwell SPL scout report
- Can Caley Thistle clinch Euro spot? Ross County v Inverness CT scout report
- The final SPL games of the 2012/13 season previewed in STV Sports Daily
- Hibs chase first home win in 2013: Hibernian v Dundee SPL scout report
- Points deduction farce for Hearts: Aberdeen v Hearts SPL scout report
People who read this story also read
- Celtic want to sign Juan Agudelo after impressing Neil Lennon in training
- Celtic take Ghanaian forward Frank Acheampong on trial
- SPL reconstruction plans identical to 'really boring' Austrian experiment
- Football Talk: Benfica's greater good, SPL2 slammed, Neymar hits orbit
- SPL Trivia: Current SPL players that have played for European finalists