It's that time of year when talk turns to the future and who is staying or going at Scottish clubs.
An in-demand manager plans talks and re-signs a key player, an Aberdeen player is moving to England and Edinburgh fans will be on the move.
All that plus the latest from Europe and a howler of an own goal in South America.
Kenny Shiels will discuss his future with Killie chairman Michael Johnston.
The Hibs defender didn't expect to see his rebounded shot marked down as a legitimate goal against Dunfermline.
Kenny Shiels has moved to tie down Hay for next season.
The collapse of Bill Miller's move to buy Rangers is difficult for the club's players.
Aberdeen defender Rory McArdle has been told he won't be at Pittodrie next season (Daily Express)
ScotRail today announced it will provide an extra 11,000 seats on Edinburgh-Glasgow routes for the Scottish Cup Final between Hearts and Hibs on Saturday 19 May. (Hearts official website)
Lovely Left Foot looks at the final stages of what has been a thrilling campaign.
The rumour mill has linked Manchester City with the Athletic Bilbao star but IBWM asks, have we been here before?
Witness Deivis Barone's horror as he settles a cup tie in the worst possible way.
Atletico Madrid lifted the trophy after a stunning display. See the best images here.
More About Football Talk
- Transfer Talk: Southampton for Wanyama, Rooney for free, Novo surprise
- Football Talk: The Rangers 'new club debate', Kenny Miller needs your votes
- Football Talk: Kilmarnock businesses rally against Johnston, Kinnear's rant
- Transfer Talk: Gary Hooper wants to quit Celtic, Gregg Wylde set for Dons
- Football Talk: Scotland fail to cap Hateley, Killie war, Pirlo's free-kick
- Transfer Talk: Celtic bid for Dutch defender Van Dijk, Lafferty to Italy
- Football Talk: Killie pressure mounts, £7m TV bonanza, Neymar goal
- Football Talk: Aluko adamant, Blackman takes out Lennon, moonwalking player
- Football Talk: Pars relegated, Juventus title joy, the Ewood Park chicken
People who read this story also read
- Scottish FA judicial panel 'considered terminating Rangers' membership'
- Juan Manuel Ortiz expects to return to Rangers at end of loan spell
- Neil Lennon: decision to name SFA appeals tribunal is ‘grossly unfair’
- Paul Hanlon: 'I was shocked when officials awarded my ghost goal'
- Rangers' SFA appeal against registration embargo to be heard on May 16