The forthcoming Euro 2012 tournament gives us another opportunity to talk to Gazza about his favourite career memories.
Excluding a trip to the dentist’s chair, singing Fog on the Tyne has to feature high on that list.
Neil Lennon wants to show his appreciation for Newcastle by taking two of their players to Scotland this summer.
One man who prefers the squinty bridge to the Tyne Bridge is Joe Jordan’s part-time sparring partner Rino Gattuso.
The Italian midfielder’s agent may have grappled with the Scotland legend but he is getting all emotional at the prospect of a return to Rangers as his agent heads to Glasgow for talks.
Sad news reaches Football Talk Towers from Spain as the death of prospective Villareal coach Manolo Preciado was confirmed.
Elsewhere sees more high jinks from Nigel de Jong and an eye-catching sports report from Poland.
Despite Rangers still being unable to sign players, the Italian’s representative is keen to speak to the Ibrox side. (Daily Record)
The player’s agent hopes to set up a meeting with chief executive Peter Lawwell to finalise the deal. (The Scottish Sun)
Neil Lennon could revive a move for the Newcastle attacker (Daily Record)
New Villareal coach Manolo Preciado has passed away after suffering a heart attack (Daily Mail)
Roy Greenslade pays tribute to the legendary freelance football writer (The Guardian)
Don’t expect to make much money if you follow Mr Hansen’s tips (101greatgoals.com)
Obviously we recommend you stick to STV for your Euro 2012 news, but if you’re looking for an alternative…
Football Talk regular Nigel de Jong stars again at 1.05 in this video, fouling a child in a charity match
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: Celtic want Algerian striker, bye Commons, new St Mirren kit
- Football Talk: SFA can investigate Rangers, Steve Martin to buy Dundee
- Football Talk: Massone back in for Hearts, Miller to Rangers, Samaras' dare
- Football Talk: SPL final day, Gazza's Ibrox memories, Beckham’s tears
- Football Talk: Hearts’ Craig Whyte, Topping warning, Stoke's pig prank
- Football Talk: Hearts relegation threat, every David Beckham free-kick
- Football Talk: John Terry full-kit hilarity, Paddy McCourt's on his way
People who read this story also read
- Scottish FA will not take action against Rangers for going to court
- Celtic to travel to take on Dutch giants Ajax in July friendly
- Football Talk: Rangers ace for West Ham, Ashley Cole national treasure
- Danny Swanson: ‘Falling out’ with Dundee United boss led to lack of games
- SFA claims Rangers will have to provide 'full disclosure' on new owners