So here we are, the day has arrived it is Friday the 13th.
It has been billed by Armageddon by some which should at least guarantee a decent Bruce Willis/Aerosmith montage.
For others this could be like any other day in Scottish football, a ‘crunch’ meeting, lots of uncertainty and a fine buffet lunch.
Livingston chairman Gordon McDougall says “there is never a good time for clubs to go under but it is as good a time as any.”
There may be little love in Scottish football right now but that’s never the case in France.
Silvio Berlusconi is now longer smitten with Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva and plans on sending them to the city of love.
Continuing with this metaphor Garry O’Connor will be signing postcards ‘From Russia with Love’ after agreeing a move to Siberia with Tom Tomsk.
Elsewhere there are some penalty high jinks from Manchester United and a fitting tribute to Joe McBride.
Neil Lennon says the club will open discussions with the player when they get back to Glasgow.
The Belgian striker has been allowed to return to home to be with his seriously ill father.
Livingston chairman Gordon McDougall believes Scottish football clubs will just have to deal with any financial fallout caused by placing the newco Rangers into the Third Division.
The former Lokomotiv Moscow forward has returned to Russian football.
Andre Blackman says joining Celtic has allowed him a second chance to kick-start his career (Daily Record)
Silvio Berlusconi has reportedly said Milan are selling both Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva to PSG (The Guardian)
Why would Milan want to sell two of their key players? The Swiss Ramble explains here.
The Lisbon Lion talks to STV’s Mike Edwards about his memories of his friend and former team-mate.
Chicharito vs. De Gea - Backheel Penalty Challenge (101greatgoals.com)
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: Kilmarnock businesses rally against Johnston, Kinnear's rant
- Transfer Talk: Gary Hooper wants to quit Celtic, Gregg Wylde set for Dons
- Football Talk: Scotland fail to cap Hateley, Killie war, Pirlo's free-kick
- Transfer Talk: Celtic bid for Dutch defender Van Dijk, Lafferty to Italy
- Football Talk: Killie pressure mounts, £7m TV bonanza, Neymar goal
- Football Talk: Berg for Killie, Celtic deny Virgo claims, Luiz's twin
- Transfer Talk: Reading want Gary Hooper, Coyle to spoil Wylde move
People who read this story also read
- Newco Rangers forced to start in Division Three after crucial SFL vote
- The SFL vote on Rangers newco in the words of club chairmen
- Celtic legend Bertie Auld pays tribute to former team-mate Joe McBride
- Charles Green says it is time for ‘vilification and persecution’ to end
- Anthony Stokes to hold new contract talks with Celtic after pre-season tour