The draw for the Champions League and Europa League play-offs take place in Nyon today and Celtic, Hearts and Motherwell are eagerly awaiting news of who they will face.
Neil Lennon's men could face Hapoel Ironi Kiryat Shmona, Cluj, Helsingborgs, NK Maribor or AEL Limassol in the play-off to reach the group stages of Europe's premier club competition.
Scottish Cup winners Hearts have been placed in draw group 2 and could face one of five teams. English Premier League side Liverpool would be the most high-profile opponents but the Gorgie club could also face last year's finalists Athletic Bilbao.
Club Brugges are in the same group, alongside Heerenveen and either Anorthosis Famagusta or Georgian side Dila Gori. UEFA are currently investigating events at the second leg between Anorthosis and Dila Gori after crowd trouble forced the abandonment of the match.
Motherwell face some equally tough ties. Sporting Lisbon are the top side in the group but Bordeaux, Hapoel tel-Aviv, Levante and Sparta Prague are also possible opponents.
The draw for the Europa League play-off round takes place at UEFA headquarters in Nyon at 12.30pm UK time and STV will keep you up to date with all the news with our live updates.
Just click on the box below to learn which European stadium your club will be visiting.
People who read this story also read
- Hearts could face Liverpool in Europe, Motherwell in pot with Sporting
- Celtic drawn to face Helsingborg in Champions League play-off
- Football Talk: Moscow mauling, Gerard Butler's low-budget dreams
- SPL clubs learn their fate in draw for Europa League and Champions League
- SFL chief executive confirms Rangers’ League Cup wins will remain