Ki Sung-Yueng is heading for the exit at Celtic after assistant boss Johan Mjallby admitted the midfielder is keen to leave the club.
The South Korean, who was signed in January 2010 from FC Seoul, was subject to a reported £5m bid from English Premier League side Swansea City at the weekend.
Speaking on Monday as the squad prepared to fly to Sweden for their Champions League play-off round match with Helsingborgs IF, Mjallby said talks were ongoing with the Welsh side, but other bids had also been received.
"Ki is not travelling," Mjallby said. "He is keen to move on and the club is in discussion with another club so we have to wait and see what happens. I can't say who the clubs is.
"There have been a few clubs interested in him but I know for sure there has been one bid for him and I think maybe one or two other bids.
"He is a quality player but on the other hand he is keen to move on so the club needs to do something.
"He was away at the Olympics for a period of time but we will be sorry to see him go."
Mjallby also said Celtic had shown already this campaign they could cope without the 23-year-old, who is yet to feature this season having participated in the 2012 Olympics, but the team would benefit from a replacement.
"He has not really been a part of the season so far so we have shown that we can live without him, but on the other hand it would be nice to get someone else in if he goes away.
"If quality players leave the club, you want to freshen things up and have competition. But even with Ki here we would like to see some other faces."