Getafe forward Nicolas “Miku” Fedor has joined Celtic a one-year loan deal.
STV understands the Venezuelan, who has been with the La Liga side since 2010, was subject of a successful temporary bid from Neil Lennon’s side earlier on Friday.
Formerly of Valencia, Miku has 40 caps for his country, scoring 10 goals. He spent six years with Los Che, spending time on loan at Alcoyano, Salamanca, Ciudad Murcia, Gimnastic and Salamanca before making the move to Getafe two years ago.
Miku has made 85 appearances for Getafe, scoring 25 times. He was on target against both Real Madrid (twice) and Valencia.
Played mainly as a striker, the 27-year-old can also be deployed on the right flank.
More About Deadline Day
- Revealed: The European league which gives the best value for transfer money
- Winger David Templeton completes move from Hearts to Rangers
- Hearts' Ryan McGowan rejects Rangers move to stay at Tynecastle
- Celtic land Slovakian goalkeeper Lubos Kamenar on season-long loan
- Hibernian capture Manchester City defender Ryan McGivern on four month loan
- Kilmarnock youngster Matthew Kennedy agrees three-year Everton deal
- Carlos Bocanegra leaves Rangers to join Racing Santander on loan