Gary Hooper is not in Celtic's starting XI to face Benfica in the Champions League after failing a fitness test.
The striker will start on the bench with Miku spearheading the attack.
With Fraser Forster in goal, Celtic appear to be lining up in an attacking 4-5-1 formation.
Emilio Izaguirre, Kelvin Wilson, Mikael Lustig and Adam Matthews make up a back four with Charlie Mulgrew on the left side of midfield as Neil Lennon has several players out injured.
Mulgrew is joined by Scott Brown, Victor Wanyama, James Forrest and Kris Commons in midfield, with the latter two expected to support Miku in attack.
Celtic team: Forster, Izaguirre, Wilson, Lustig, Matthews, Mulgrew, Wanyama, Brown, Commons, Forrest, Miku
Celtic subs: Zaluska, Rogne, Watt, Lassad, Ambrose, Slane, Hooper
Benfica team: Artur, Melgarejo, Garay, Jardel, Gaitan, Matic, Almeida, Aimar, Salvio, Perez, Rodrigo,
Benfica subs: Lopes, Vitor, Cesar, Nolito, Gomes, Cardozo, Lima
People who read this story also read
- Celtic 0-0 Benfica: Champions League group match as it happened
- Football Talk: Peter Lawwell's 'whiff of paranoia', Queens avoid cup shock
- Efe Ambrose hopeful of shock Celtic debut after gaining work permit
- Peter Lawwell dismisses questions around his influence as 'paranoia'
- How Benfica will line up against Celtic in their Champions League opener