Ghanaian forward Frank Acheampong has joined Celtic on trial, the club's manager Neil Lennon has confirmed.
The 19-year-old, who has one cap to date for his country, arrived at Lennoxtown on Friday to try his luck with the SPL side.
Acheampong is currently with Thai Premier League side Buriram United, having joined from Berekum Chelsea in his homeland in 2011.
His first appearance for Ghana in a friendly draw with China in August this year, playing 60 minutes before being substituted.
People who read this story also read
- Celtic want to sign Juan Agudelo after impressing Neil Lennon in training
- SPL Trivia: Current SPL players that have played for European finalists
- Juan Agudelo on Celtic, living up to the hype and Maurice Edu's advice
- Celtic move appeals to Juan Agudelo after sampling fans' passion
- Power Rankings: Your statistical guide to the SPL's most in-form forwards