The Champions League last 16 match between Celtic and Juventus at Parkhead will be broadcast live by STV on television and online.
Celtic were paired with the Serie A giants at the knock-out stage draw in Nyon, Switzerland on Thursday morning. The SPL side welcome their Italian opponents to Glasgow on Tuesday, February 12.
The away leg, played in Turin's Juventus Stadium, will take place on Wednesday, March 6.
Celtic boss Neil Lennon told STV he was eagerly anticipating what he expected to be a thrilling tie.
“It’s a fantastic draw,” Lennon said. “It’s tough but in terms of glamour they don’t come much bigger than Juventus with their great history in European football and their great tradition as a football club.
“In the last 18 months they have been very impressive so in terms of toughness, we couldn’t have had a tougher draw.
“It’s a beauty. In footballing terms it’s one the best tactical teams and it’ll be a good tactical game over the two legs. Hopefully we can get a good foothold in the first game and have something to take to Turin.”
Champions League last 16 fixtures in full
Tuesday, February 12 Celtic v Juventus Valencia v PSG
Wednesday, February 13 Real Madrid v Manchester United Shakhtar Donetsk v Borussia Dortmund
Tuesday, February 19 Arsenal v Bayern Porto v Malaga
Wednesday, February 20 Galatasaray v Schalke Milan v Barcelona
Tuesday, March 5 Manchester United v Real Madrid Borussia Dortmund v Shakhtar Donetsk
Wednesday, March 6 Juventus v Celtic PSG v Valencia
Tuesday, March 12 Barcelona v AC Milan Schalke v Galatasaray
Wednesday, March 13 Bayern Munich v Arsenal Malaga v Porto
More About Celtic v Juventus
- Peter Lawwell concedes Celtic boss Neil Lennon will be a man in demand
- Celtic fans' pictures and videos from Turin as they bow out of Europe
- What the Italian papers say: Celtic fans party and make friends in Turin
- Celtic defender Efe Ambrose disciplined after missing bus to training
- Celtic manager Neil Lennon has no complaints after Juventus loss
- Georgios Samaras says Euro campaign has been a great learning experience
- Juventus 2-0 Celtic: Celtic's Champions League adventure ends in defeat