SPL clubs are continuing to enjoy their winter break and things have cooled down slightly in the transfer market.
However like a resourceful woodland creature, Transfer Talk has scurried around to pick up the scarce pieces of news for you right here.
Top flight clubs are living the American dream as Celtic try to capture Chivas USA's Juan Agudelo while Ross County have signed Andre Hainault, a Canadian, from Houston Dynamo.
John Hartson thinks Neil Lennon should look at signing Swansea's Danny Graham, Didier Drogba isn't Milan bound and some lad from the Black Eyed Peas could be heading to Tottenham.
Home on the range
Celtic are close to a deal with the American striker say the Scottish Sun
John Hartson would like to see Swansea’s Danny Graham join Celtic (Scottish Sun)
The Australian stopper has called off his trial at Ibrox again.
Having signed Richie Brittain on a pre-contract, the Daily Express say Steve Lomas is also interested in midfielder Iain Vigurs.
Accies lid Bolts for it
Hamilton’s Gary Fraser is set to go on trial at Bolton Wanderers (Scottish Sun, print only)
Peter Houston says he’s started talks with the Czech Republic midfielder.
The Staggies have a new defender (Houston Dynamo official website)
The Dens Park club have agreed a deal to bring the Kilmarnock midfielder back to the club.
Meanwhile daaan south and abroad
The attacker, not the rapper, has been linked with a move to London. (Metro)
Chelsea are back in for Luka Modric, two years after missing out on the Croatian (The Sun)
It appears Didier Drogba won’t be head to Milan (Gazzetta dello Sport, in Italian)
The Turkish midfielder has cut short his spell with Liverpool to re-sign for the German champions (Bild, in German)
More About Transfer window
- Scottish transfer deadline day: All the moves as they happened
- Transfer Talk: McGowan exit?, Celtic defender link, Korean Peter Crouch
- At a glance: every confirmed SPL move of the January transfer window 2013
- At a glance: every confirmed SFL1 move of the January transfer window 2013
- At a glance: every confirmed SFL2 move of the January transfer window 2013
- At a glance: every confirmed SFL3 move of the January transfer window 2013
- Dundee United knock back fresh offer from Hull for Andy Robertson