Scott Brown is expected to make his return for injury in Celtic's final home game of the season this weekend.
The club captain, absent since his side's Champions League last 16 defeat at Juventus in mid-February through injury, is fit and available for the SPL fixture with St Johnstone on Saturday.
Brown is pushing for a place in the Scottish Cup final with Hibernian on May 26 and will be given the next two games, with his side also due to travel to Dundee United on the final day, to prove his fitness.
Feedback: We want your feedback on our site. If you've got questions, spotted an inaccuracy or just want to share some ideas about our news service, please email us on email@example.com.
Download: The STV News app is Scotland's favourite and is available for iPhone from the Apple store and for Android from Google Play. Download it today and continue to enjoy STV News wherever you are.
More About 2013 Scottish Cup final
- Kevin Thomson unsure of Hibernian future after Scottish Cup final loss
- Gary Hooper: 'Scottish Cup final brace completes my best season for Celtic'
- Celtic's Fraser Forster targets place in England's 2014 World Cup squad
- Celtic striker hopes to make his mark in Europe after Scottish Cup win
- Paul Hanlon ‘gutted’ for Hibernian fans after Scottish Cup final loss
- Kris Commons happy to put family before football after ‘magical’ final
- Anthony Stokes is ‘100 per cent’ confident over new Celtic contract
People who read this story also read
- Celtic seeded for all three rounds of 2013/14 Champions League qualifiers
- Football Talk: Everton eye Neil Lennon, Bomber's fib, was Sir Alex sacked?
- Celtic boss Neil Lennon ‘flattered’ to be linked with Everton post
- Nicky Law and Darren Randolph to leave Motherwell in the summer
- Football Talk: Brown slams ‘cheat’, Lustig's pitch woe, Luiz lolz