The Scottish football news will today be dominated by the outcomes of events at Hampden. And not on the field.
Celtic will hear the outcome of their appeal over Cha Du Ri's dismissal in the weekend's Glasgow derby.
Meanwhile, Rangers and Craig Whyte will find out the verdicts on their own disciplinary charges, with the club facing charges of five rule breaches and Whyte facing two.
The SPL have sent Neil Lennon a third letter in two weeks, asking the Celtic boss to explain his comments about refereeing standards ahead of the match with St Johnstone.
And Hearts have paid their players the wages for March, but there are still outstanding bonuses due.
Celtic will discover the verdict on their appeal of Cha Du Ri's sending off against Rangers on Sunday.
The club face five charges of breaching SFA regulations, while Craig Whyte faces two.
The Celtic boss has again been asked to elaborate on his statement that the game with St Johnstone could see 'a decent refereeing performance into the bargain.
The club has confirmed that the players have received their salaries for the last month.
The St Mirren director is willing to walk away from the club but only if someone else buys his shareholding. (The Herald)
Zonal Marking looks at how the Italians stifled the reigning champions and two different pressing games. (Zonal Marking)
David Conn speaks to Sol Campbell and Garth Crooks about the lingering problems in the game. (The Guardian)
Kuper looks at six reasons why Barcelona function the way that they do (Mio Stadium)
Ever wanted to see a goalkeeper kick a ball into an oil drum on a moving oil cart? Or make a save whilst diving across a car? Of course you have...
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: Premiership striker goes AWOL, Van Gaal in Man Utd frame
- Football Talk: Moyes departs, Griffiths delayed and Hearts reveal new top
- Football Talk: 'Drug scandal' at major club, new spying accusations
- Football Talk: Kris Boyd on media, Ally McCoist pleased with Hearts CVA
- Football Talk: United kid's Bundesliga dream, Allegri to Spurs
- Football Talk: Celtic's Mauritius match, IncrediBale, Pulis Power
- Football Talk: Eremenko to quit Killie, Bergkamp perfection, Giroud goal