Celtic have edged close to the SPL title and can clinch the championship with a point at Kilmarnock.
Despite defeat to the Ayrshire side in last month's League Cup final, Georgios Samaras insists there are no thoughts of revenge ahead of the game.
Meanwhile Steve Lomas, Pat Fenlon and Terry Butcher have all issued rallying calls to their sides after a weekend full of goals in the SPL.
Outside of Scotland, tributes have been paid to former Italy defender Giorgio Chinaglia while Real Madrid's keeper Iker Casillas doesn't like feeling bunged up with snot.
Georgios Samaras insists there are no thoughts of revenge ahead of Kilmarnock
The Celtic striker says Neil Lennon’s men are looking forward rather than back as they prepare to travel to Rugby Park.
Steve Lomas feels "three key decisions" went against St Johnstone
The Northern Irishman felt his side didn’t get the rub of the green in the 2-0 defeat at Celtic Park.
Pat Fenlon wants players to show more belief after victory in Inverness
The Hibernian boss looks up after moving six points clear of relegation rivals Dunfermline.
Falkirk midfielder believes Craig Sibbald is destined for the top
Craig Turnbull speaks to Mark Millar after Falkirk's Ramsdens Cup final win.
Footballers need social media warns Neville
The former Manchester United defender spoke about English football’s troubled relationship with the media at the Soccerex European Forum in Manchester (fcbusiness)
Not a normal team
In one of his last ever interviews, Giorgio Chinaglia spoke to Dominic Bliss about his incredible career (In Bed with Maradona)
Wayne Rooney contemplates a dream strike partnership with Jon Daly (picture courtesy of George Aitken)
Iker Casillas picks his nose and then wipes it on the ball boy
Tributes to Giorgio Chinaglia
How does Ronaldinho miss this sitter? (101 goals.com)
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: Pierre loses it, Hearts want Weir, Rangers want Humphrey
- Football Talk: Griffiths v Bale, Rangers loophole hope, no Götze
- Football Talk: Celtic want Algerian striker, bye Commons, new St Mirren kit
- Football Talk: SFA can investigate Rangers, Steve Martin to buy Dundee
- Football Talk: Massone back in for Hearts, Miller to Rangers, Samaras' dare
- Football Talk: SPL final day, Gazza's Ibrox memories, Beckham’s tears
- Football Talk: Hearts’ Craig Whyte, Topping warning, Stoke's pig prank