Allow Football Talk to get its geek on when we say, ‘It’s pre-season Jim, but not as we know it.’
As a vote on where a Rangers newco will play crawls closer, there’s more warnings on the figure that keeps on growing with £80m losses said to be on the horizon if Ally McCoist’s men end up in Division Three.
Ayr United kit’s launch certainly didn’t fall flat, although if you are at work we’d advise you have a quick scan of the office before you find out why.
It’s time to regurgitate those old Turkish delight headlines as Allan McGregor edges closer to a move to Besisktas. Elsewhere the two Merseyside clubs have been linked with swoops for players based in Glasgow.
David Moyes has his best burglar’s uniform on to raid Ibrox once more, this time shoving Rhys McCabe in his SWAG sack.
New Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers is said to have Ki on his list of players who can pass the ball more accurately than Jay Spearing.
Two men who always provide some light relief, Jim White and Diego Maradona, round off today’s proceedings.
STV understands the Bully Wee believe the wording of the current vote to be ambiguous.
The 30-year-old is likely to complete a move to Turkey, subject to passing a medical.
SFL chief executive David Longmuir will unveil changes ahead of Friday’s vote on newco Rangers (Daily Record*).
Celtic midfielder Ki Sung-Yueng is a transfer target for Liverpool (Scottish Sun).
The Scottish Sun report that the game could lose £80m if Rangers are in Division Three.
Douglas Rae says in a letter to SFL clubs the SFA chief was 'unable to give a truthful response'
We have to ask Jim, why are you so bad at cycling? (The Scottish Sun)
The Ayrshire side hold a kit launch with a difference. Be careful if you are at work (Daily Mail)
After being sacked as manager of the UAE side, 101greatgoals.com takes a look at Diego’s top five moments in charge.
More About Football Talk
- Transfer Talk: Southampton for Wanyama, Rooney for free, Novo surprise
- Football Talk: The Rangers 'new club debate', Kenny Miller needs your votes
- Football Talk: Kilmarnock businesses rally against Johnston, Kinnear's rant
- Transfer Talk: Gary Hooper wants to quit Celtic, Gregg Wylde set for Dons
- Football Talk: Scotland fail to cap Hateley, Killie war, Pirlo's free-kick
- Transfer Talk: Celtic bid for Dutch defender Van Dijk, Lafferty to Italy
- Football Talk: Killie pressure mounts, £7m TV bonanza, Neymar goal
People who read this story also read
- Charles Green 'paid £2.75m for Rangers player contracts and registrations'
- Turnbull Hutton sees opportunity for other clubs in Rangers 'pantomime'
- FIFA: 'Sporting merit' should come first in Rangers' First Division vote
- Former Rangers goalkeeper Allan McGregor agrees three-year Besiktas deal
- Clyde want change to SFL resolutions on Rangers' First Division vote