Cowdenbeath have completed the signing of Kilmarnock midfielder James Fowler on a one-month loan.
The 33-year-old midfielder has played nine times for the Ayrshire side this term with his last appearance coming on November 9.
Fowler returned to training following a knee injury and will now play for the Championship club.
It is a reunion for Fowler with former Kilmarnock assistant manager Jimmy Nicholl, who is now in charge at Central Park.
Partick Thistle defender Darren Brownlie has also joined the Fife men on loan.
The Blue Brazil also announced a deal to bring John Gibson to the club from Dundee has fallen through.
People who read this story also read
- Partick Thistle v Kilmarnock: Can sharpshooter Lyle Taylor continue form?
- Half-term stats report: How Kilmarnock would suffer without Kris Boyd
- Scottish Championship previews: Team news ahead of Saturday's games
- How the Premiership would have shaped up if 12-12-18 had been voted through
- Half-term stats report: What the stats say about your team's performance