Spanish football expert Guillem Balague joined sports writer Graham Spiers and Dumbarton player/manager Ian Murray on Scotland Tonight to discuss the art of football management.
The Barcelona-born journalist is in Glasgow to discuss his latest book covering the career of former Barca boss Pep Guardiola.
Coinciding with Gordon Strachan naming his first Scotland squad, all three spoke about the impact a new boss can have on the same group of players.
Murray, 31, has made an immediate impact since taking charge of the Sons in November.
The club have won five of their last six matches and currently sit eighth in the Scottish First Division.
An Espanyol fan, Balague will discuss ‘Pep Guardiola - a New Way of Winning - The Biography’ at a talk in the city's Renfield Street this evening.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Scotland Tonight: UK appoints first anti-slavery commissioner
- Scotland Tonight: Pupils and teachers celebrate World Book Day
- Analysis: Labour can only stand by and watch their electoral destruction
- Scotland Tonight: Cameron's 'final offer' on TV election debates
- Poll: SNP set to win Gordon Brown's constituency in May election
- Scottish Government accused of 'sneaking in national identity database'
- Llambias and Leach refuse to go ahead of Dave King Rangers takeover