Spanish football expert Guillem Balague joined sports writer Graham Spiers and Dumbarton player/manager Ian Murray on Scotland Tonight to discuss the art of football management.
The Barcelona-born journalist is in Glasgow to discuss his latest book covering the career of former Barca boss Pep Guardiola.
Coinciding with Gordon Strachan naming his first Scotland squad, all three spoke about the impact a new boss can have on the same group of players.
Murray, 31, has made an immediate impact since taking charge of the Sons in November.
The club have won five of their last six matches and currently sit eighth in the Scottish First Division.
An Espanyol fan, Balague will discuss ‘Pep Guardiola - a New Way of Winning - The Biography’ at a talk in the city's Renfield Street this evening.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Journalists using crowdfunding to launch investigative news project
- Tory MPs warn government over English votes for English laws plan
- Scotland Tonight: Spotlight on Scottish Labour deputy contest
- UK urges eurozone to find 'sustainable solution' to Greece crisis
- PM expected to push for further military action against Isis
- Twitter-happy Scots sent 2.1 billion tweets last year
- Tory English votes for English laws proposals 'sound racist'