Spanish football expert Guillem Balague joined sports writer Graham Spiers and Dumbarton player/manager Ian Murray on Scotland Tonight to discuss the art of football management.
The Barcelona-born journalist is in Glasgow to discuss his latest book covering the career of former Barca boss Pep Guardiola.
Coinciding with Gordon Strachan naming his first Scotland squad, all three spoke about the impact a new boss can have on the same group of players.
Murray, 31, has made an immediate impact since taking charge of the Sons in November.
The club have won five of their last six matches and currently sit eighth in the Scottish First Division.
An Espanyol fan, Balague will discuss ‘Pep Guardiola - a New Way of Winning - The Biography’ at a talk in the city's Renfield Street this evening.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Angela Constance appeals to new SNP members in deputy leader bid
- Better Together campaigners reflect on the independence referendum
- Yes campaign chief says BBC referendum coverage was not biased
- Book ignites fresh debate over the safety of sport in schools
- Chancellor: Scotland 'will lower taxes' with more economic powers
- Gleneagles welcomes thousands of golf fans arriving for Ryder Cup
- Nicola Sturgeon promises to seek unity if leadership bid succeeds