Spanish football expert Guillem Balague joined sports writer Graham Spiers and Dumbarton player/manager Ian Murray on Scotland Tonight to discuss the art of football management.
The Barcelona-born journalist is in Glasgow to discuss his latest book covering the career of former Barca boss Pep Guardiola.
Coinciding with Gordon Strachan naming his first Scotland squad, all three spoke about the impact a new boss can have on the same group of players.
Murray, 31, has made an immediate impact since taking charge of the Sons in November.
The club have won five of their last six matches and currently sit eighth in the Scottish First Division.
An Espanyol fan, Balague will discuss ‘Pep Guardiola - a New Way of Winning - The Biography’ at a talk in the city's Renfield Street this evening.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Scotland Tonight: Jim Sillars on his vision for independent Scotland
- Let the Games begin: World watches Glasgow's 2014 Commonwealth show
- Nick Clegg speaks out against homophobia in Commonwealth countries
- Spotlight on Team Scotland's Commonwealth Games medal hopefuls
- Games 2014 security 'will not compromise policing across country'
- Plaid Cymru leader: Independent Scotland would be 'a beacon'
- Scotland Tonight: Tin Forest introduces Games cultural programme