Spanish football expert Guillem Balague joined sports writer Graham Spiers and Dumbarton player/manager Ian Murray on Scotland Tonight to discuss the art of football management.
The Barcelona-born journalist is in Glasgow to discuss his latest book covering the career of former Barca boss Pep Guardiola.
Coinciding with Gordon Strachan naming his first Scotland squad, all three spoke about the impact a new boss can have on the same group of players.
Murray, 31, has made an immediate impact since taking charge of the Sons in November.
The club have won five of their last six matches and currently sit eighth in the Scottish First Division.
An Espanyol fan, Balague will discuss ‘Pep Guardiola - a New Way of Winning - The Biography’ at a talk in the city's Renfield Street this evening.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Sturgeon's debate message to Miliband: 'We can deliver real change'
- Labour and SNP deal would mean 'coalition chaos', says Cameron
- Coburn faces questions over Ukip's £5.5bn Scots budget cut plan
- New show from Mark Thomas tells of BAE spy in campaign group
- Patrick Harvie: Fiscal autonomy 'needs a great deal further work'
- SNP set to wipe out Labour as they widen poll gap after STV debate
- Miliband slams 'deceit and lies' of Tories over SNP Trident claim