Spanish football expert Guillem Balague joined sports writer Graham Spiers and Dumbarton player/manager Ian Murray on Scotland Tonight to discuss the art of football management.
The Barcelona-born journalist is in Glasgow to discuss his latest book covering the career of former Barca boss Pep Guardiola.
Coinciding with Gordon Strachan naming his first Scotland squad, all three spoke about the impact a new boss can have on the same group of players.
Murray, 31, has made an immediate impact since taking charge of the Sons in November.
The club have won five of their last six matches and currently sit eighth in the Scottish First Division.
An Espanyol fan, Balague will discuss ‘Pep Guardiola - a New Way of Winning - The Biography’ at a talk in the city's Renfield Street this evening.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Commonwealth gold medal boxer on why he is turning professional
- Alex Salmond resigns as First Minister in statement to Holyrood
- Almost a third of Scottish children have been bullied, says survey
- Gordon Strachan has tough decisions to make for intense England clash
- Scotland Tonight: Alan Cumming talks about his childhood memoir
- Education review could lead to children starting school at six
- Royal Bank of Scotland fined nearly £400m over currency failings