Spanish football expert Guillem Balague joined sports writer Graham Spiers and Dumbarton player/manager Ian Murray on Scotland Tonight to discuss the art of football management.
The Barcelona-born journalist is in Glasgow to discuss his latest book covering the career of former Barca boss Pep Guardiola.
Coinciding with Gordon Strachan naming his first Scotland squad, all three spoke about the impact a new boss can have on the same group of players.
Murray, 31, has made an immediate impact since taking charge of the Sons in November.
The club have won five of their last six matches and currently sit eighth in the Scottish First Division.
An Espanyol fan, Balague will discuss ‘Pep Guardiola - a New Way of Winning - The Biography’ at a talk in the city's Renfield Street this evening.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Scotland Tonight: Scots writer Mark Millar on his new film Kingsman
- Temporary fracking ban as government announces further research
- Pregnant smokers more likely to quit if offered shopping vouchers
- Osborne urges Greece's anti-austerity leaders to act 'responsibly'
- Female 'super-prison' plans are scrapped by justice secretary
- SNP, Plaid Cymru and Greens 'invited to join election TV debates'
- STV poll: Quarter of Scots more likely to vote Yes after Smith Commission