Spanish football expert Guillem Balague joined sports writer Graham Spiers and Dumbarton player/manager Ian Murray on Scotland Tonight to discuss the art of football management.
The Barcelona-born journalist is in Glasgow to discuss his latest book covering the career of former Barca boss Pep Guardiola.
Coinciding with Gordon Strachan naming his first Scotland squad, all three spoke about the impact a new boss can have on the same group of players.
Murray, 31, has made an immediate impact since taking charge of the Sons in November.
The club have won five of their last six matches and currently sit eighth in the Scottish First Division.
An Espanyol fan, Balague will discuss ‘Pep Guardiola - a New Way of Winning - The Biography’ at a talk in the city's Renfield Street this evening.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Bucket list teenager aiming to raise £2m for cancer before he dies
- David Cameron makes St George's Day plea for Scots to stay in UK
- Manchester United announce departure of manager David Moyes
- Independent Scotland's pension bill would be 'three times oil income'
- Scotland Tonight: Interview with Kelpies sculptor Andy Scott
- Scotland Tonight: The critical referendum battle for Labour votes
- Massive increase in food bank users according to poverty charity