Spanish football expert Guillem Balague joined sports writer Graham Spiers and Dumbarton player/manager Ian Murray on Scotland Tonight to discuss the art of football management.
The Barcelona-born journalist is in Glasgow to discuss his latest book covering the career of former Barca boss Pep Guardiola.
Coinciding with Gordon Strachan naming his first Scotland squad, all three spoke about the impact a new boss can have on the same group of players.
Murray, 31, has made an immediate impact since taking charge of the Sons in November.
The club have won five of their last six matches and currently sit eighth in the Scottish First Division.
An Espanyol fan, Balague will discuss ‘Pep Guardiola - a New Way of Winning - The Biography’ at a talk in the city's Renfield Street this evening.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Can anything be done to save Scotland's endangered species?
- How can we protect ourselves from the threat of terrorist attacks?
- Watch a live stream of Scotland Tonight: Scotland's current affairs show
- Should Scotland vote Yes or No for a brighter economic future?
- How relevant is sectarianism to life in modern Scotland?
- How will Kirk's decision to allow gay ministers affect the church?
- What would impact of independence be for pensions and savings?