Spanish football expert Guillem Balague joined sports writer Graham Spiers and Dumbarton player/manager Ian Murray on Scotland Tonight to discuss the art of football management.
The Barcelona-born journalist is in Glasgow to discuss his latest book covering the career of former Barca boss Pep Guardiola.
Coinciding with Gordon Strachan naming his first Scotland squad, all three spoke about the impact a new boss can have on the same group of players.
Murray, 31, has made an immediate impact since taking charge of the Sons in November.
The club have won five of their last six matches and currently sit eighth in the Scottish First Division.
An Espanyol fan, Balague will discuss ‘Pep Guardiola - a New Way of Winning - The Biography’ at a talk in the city's Renfield Street this evening.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Scotland Tonight: Spotlight on the career of comic actor Tony Roper
- Lothians MSP Sarah Boyack announces bid to lead Scottish Labour
- Brown 'won't enter the race to be the next Scottish Labour leader'
- Watch a live stream of Scotland Tonight: Scotland's current affairs show
- Photobomb named word of year as dictionary adds 50,000 words
- Scotland Tonight: Author and activist Owen Jones on his new book
- Scotland Tonight: Will Creative Scotland's film strategy pan out?