Spanish football expert Guillem Balague joined sports writer Graham Spiers and Dumbarton player/manager Ian Murray on Scotland Tonight to discuss the art of football management.
The Barcelona-born journalist is in Glasgow to discuss his latest book covering the career of former Barca boss Pep Guardiola.
Coinciding with Gordon Strachan naming his first Scotland squad, all three spoke about the impact a new boss can have on the same group of players.
Murray, 31, has made an immediate impact since taking charge of the Sons in November.
The club have won five of their last six matches and currently sit eighth in the Scottish First Division.
An Espanyol fan, Balague will discuss ‘Pep Guardiola - a New Way of Winning - The Biography’ at a talk in the city's Renfield Street this evening.
More About Scotland Tonight
- David Cameron hails the Union as 'greatest merger in history'
- Douglas Alexander says referendum debates has 'divided' Scotland
- Scotland Tonight: Will family politics decide the referendum?
- More than 120 business people back Scotland to stay as part of UK
- Salmond renews call for Cameron debate after victory over Darling
- First Minister and Alistair Darling clash in fiery second TV debate
- Holyrood recess begins as referendum campaigns go into top gear