Spanish football expert Guillem Balague joined sports writer Graham Spiers and Dumbarton player/manager Ian Murray on Scotland Tonight to discuss the art of football management.
The Barcelona-born journalist is in Glasgow to discuss his latest book covering the career of former Barca boss Pep Guardiola.
Coinciding with Gordon Strachan naming his first Scotland squad, all three spoke about the impact a new boss can have on the same group of players.
Murray, 31, has made an immediate impact since taking charge of the Sons in November.
The club have won five of their last six matches and currently sit eighth in the Scottish First Division.
An Espanyol fan, Balague will discuss ‘Pep Guardiola - a New Way of Winning - The Biography’ at a talk in the city's Renfield Street this evening.
More About Scotland Tonight
- STV looks at what will happen if Scotland votes No to independence
- Scotland Tonight: Nicola Sturgeon and Johann Lamont head-to-head
- Alistair Darling quizzed on pledge of more powers after a No vote
- Alex Salmond grilled on cost of corporation tax cuts after Yes vote
- Ed Miliband urges Labour voters to 'show solidarity' and vote No
- Forth Road Bridge celebrates 50th anniversary with festival of events
- Church of Scotland: 'Respectful dialogue' needed in referendum