Spanish football expert Guillem Balague joined sports writer Graham Spiers and Dumbarton player/manager Ian Murray on Scotland Tonight to discuss the art of football management.
The Barcelona-born journalist is in Glasgow to discuss his latest book covering the career of former Barca boss Pep Guardiola.
Coinciding with Gordon Strachan naming his first Scotland squad, all three spoke about the impact a new boss can have on the same group of players.
Murray, 31, has made an immediate impact since taking charge of the Sons in November.
The club have won five of their last six matches and currently sit eighth in the Scottish First Division.
An Espanyol fan, Balague will discuss ‘Pep Guardiola - a New Way of Winning - The Biography’ at a talk in the city's Renfield Street this evening.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Police Scotland chief Sir Stephen House to step down in three months
- Sturgeon calls for radical BBC reform and new Scots TV channel
- Leadership hopeful Andy Burnham backs autonomy for Scots Labour
- Driver could have taken 'reasonable precautions', bin crash FAI told
- Left-wing alliance Rise to campaign on anti-austerity platform
- Kezia Dugdale promises 'fresh start' with business community
- Civil rights campaigner Reverend Jesse Jackson gets honorary degree