Spanish football expert Guillem Balague joined sports writer Graham Spiers and Dumbarton player/manager Ian Murray on Scotland Tonight to discuss the art of football management.
The Barcelona-born journalist is in Glasgow to discuss his latest book covering the career of former Barca boss Pep Guardiola.
Coinciding with Gordon Strachan naming his first Scotland squad, all three spoke about the impact a new boss can have on the same group of players.
Murray, 31, has made an immediate impact since taking charge of the Sons in November.
The club have won five of their last six matches and currently sit eighth in the Scottish First Division.
An Espanyol fan, Balague will discuss ‘Pep Guardiola - a New Way of Winning - The Biography’ at a talk in the city's Renfield Street this evening.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Defence review: Clyde shipyards to build eight frigates for Navy
- Kevin Bridges talks meltdowns, mid-gig selfies and going Dutch
- Scotland Tonight: Best-selling Outlander author Diana Gabaldon
- Scotland Tonight: Are we heading for an antibiotic apocalypse?
- Scotland Tonight: Pressure on Corbyn as Labour divisions exposed
- Support among Scots to remain in EU at strongest level yet, poll finds
- Scotland Tonight: Anas Sarwar plans to run for Glasgow seat in May