Spanish football expert Guillem Balague joined sports writer Graham Spiers and Dumbarton player/manager Ian Murray on Scotland Tonight to discuss the art of football management.
The Barcelona-born journalist is in Glasgow to discuss his latest book covering the career of former Barca boss Pep Guardiola.
Coinciding with Gordon Strachan naming his first Scotland squad, all three spoke about the impact a new boss can have on the same group of players.
Murray, 31, has made an immediate impact since taking charge of the Sons in November.
The club have won five of their last six matches and currently sit eighth in the Scottish First Division.
An Espanyol fan, Balague will discuss ‘Pep Guardiola - a New Way of Winning - The Biography’ at a talk in the city's Renfield Street this evening.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Scotland Tonight: French Alps Germanwings plane crash disaster
- Scotland Tonight: Cameron and Miliband in first major TV clash
- More powers 'vow' swayed three percent of No voters, finds report
- Last pre-election PMQs: Cameron labels Miliband 'Salmond's poodle'
- Blood inquiry calls for hepatitis C tests for Scots treated before 1991
- Scotland Tonight: Author discusses his family's secret Nazi past
- Scotland Tonight: Is personality politics a recipe for success?