Spanish football expert Guillem Balague joined sports writer Graham Spiers and Dumbarton player/manager Ian Murray on Scotland Tonight to discuss the art of football management.
The Barcelona-born journalist is in Glasgow to discuss his latest book covering the career of former Barca boss Pep Guardiola.
Coinciding with Gordon Strachan naming his first Scotland squad, all three spoke about the impact a new boss can have on the same group of players.
Murray, 31, has made an immediate impact since taking charge of the Sons in November.
The club have won five of their last six matches and currently sit eighth in the Scottish First Division.
An Espanyol fan, Balague will discuss ‘Pep Guardiola - a New Way of Winning - The Biography’ at a talk in the city's Renfield Street this evening.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Scotland Tonight: Can Rangers turn its season around off the pitch?
- English MPs able to veto Government bills under Conservative plans
- Scottish Labour leader Jim Murphy vows to rewrite party constitution
- Scotland Tonight: Sports Personality of the Year comes to Glasgow
- Nick Clegg: 'Significant differences' on future of the coalition
- Scotland Tonight: What does it take to be a great political leader?
- Scotland Tonight: Spotlight on Taggart star Alex Norton