With the SPL taking a break for two weeks, Transfer Talk was poised like a young Usain Bolt on the blocks for moves to ensue.
Alas we have learned that the transfer window is a mini-marathon not a sprint and so we shall stalk our prey with care accompanied by the smooth tones of David Attenborough.
Rami Gershon is going to spend the weekend in Glasgow before completing his move to Celtic while the Hoops may be on the hunt for another option at the back.
Meanwhile Dundee United's skipper is in demand while his team-mate had to deny a move after fans got the wrong end of the stick.
What deals are in the pipeline in Scotland this Saturday
The Celtic boss is pondering a January move for Nigerian defender Juwon Oshinawa. (Scottish Sun0
The Dundee United skipper is wanted by the League Two outfit. (The Scotsman)
The on-loan defender has gone back to his parent club as they check on his progress.
The First Division side have added to their squad ahead of their match with league leaders Morton
The transfer market in tweets
Rami Gershon will sign with Celtic on Monday #CFC— SPLAgent (@SPLAgent) January 5, 2013
Meanwhile down south
The Barcelona striker may look to leave the Nou Camp in January say the Daily Mirror.
The QPR boss loves a transfer window and is ready to swoop for the Man City defender (The Sun)
AVB has beaten Arsenal to sign Germany’s Under-21 captain who is leaving Schalke. (The Telegraph)
The Viola have confirmed that they have struck a deal with the Spanish side for the 25-year-old Italy international, and expect to complete the transfer imminently (Goal.com)
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: Gibraltar are a pub team, Leigh Griffiths loves Frozen
- Football Talk: Rangers loanee ill before move, Bendtner sinks USA
- Football Talk: Larsson blasts Guidetti, Gareth Bale's car attack
- Football Talk: Jeff Stelling is a Dalek, new use for ref's vanishing spray
- Football Talk: Odegaard to Celtic on loan, Ronaldo trash talks Messi
- Football Talk: Jamie Langfield's total eclipse, Happy Birthday Ajax
- Football Talk: Kurt Angle salutes Rangers First, Pep embarrassed for Milner