It's still tight at the top as the Scottish Premier League moves on to weekend ten of the 2012/13 season.
There's Friday night football, three teams vying to replace Celtic at the summit and plenty more besides to play for with six top flight matches across the next three days.
Grant Russell and Thom Watt look ahead to the games, kicking off with Dundee's hosting of Inverness Caledonian Thistle on Friday night.
Celtic then travel to St Mirren for the lunchtime kick off on Saturday, followed by Dundee United v Aberdeen, Ross County v Hibernian and St Johnstone v Kilmarnock later in the day.
Hearts against Motherwell is the big fixture on Sunday, with Stuart McCall's side seeking to get back to winning ways after an extended break.
You can catch all the goals from all the games here on STV Sport on Sunday.
More About Sports Daily
- A look ahead to Croatia v Scotland with Sports Daily
- A look ahead to the Scottish Cup Final with STV Sports Daily
- Champions League Trivia: World Cup and Champions League winners
- Bayern Munich's Champions League final hopes previewed in STV Sports Daily
- Borussia Dortmund's season so far and their Champions League final chances
- Power Rankings: Who has created the most at your club this season?
- Power Rankings: Kris Commons leads the final table of season 2012/13
People who read this story also read
- Football Talk: Four years for Levein, Rangers' SPL return, Swedish Baywatch
- John McGlynn: 'Hearts are going through most difficult period in 40 years'
- Rangers boss McCoist points finger at Whyte but believes in Green
- The SPL Wrap: Ghostly goalkeeping, Killie knees-up and SPL Game of Thrones
- SPL Trivia: Current SPL players to have scored in a World Cup qualifier