John Brown has been named as the Clydesdale Bank Scottish Premier League Manager of the Month for April.
The Dundee boss overcame initial scepticism to his interim appointment back in February to transform the club's fortunes, keeping them still in contention to avoid relegation with three games remaining.
The Dark Blues won all three of their league fixtures in April, winning away at Kilmarnock and St Mirren before recording their third win of the season against Hearts at the weekend.
Brown has lost just one of his eight SPL matches since taking charge, winning four.
The former defender recently signed a two-year contract to become the club's manager on a permanent basis.
Dundee are eight points behind St Mirren as they make a late surge to avoid relegation to the First Division with three games remaining.
People who read this story also read
- Up to three SPL clubs could be relegated under new play-off plans
- Football Talk: Whyte bonus row, Shiels on Brent, Racchi axe
- Power Rankings: SPL top scorer Michael Higdon climbs to the top
- Power Rankings: Analysis and number crunching after SPL week 35
- Day of Lions reckoning leaves handful of Scotland players disappointed