The reaction to the latest results for Scottish clubs in the Europa League was similar to senior members of the Royal Family after hearing of Prince Harry’s nude photo scandal.
They are not angry, just very disappointed.
Hearts put up a fight against Liverpool at Tynecastle only to gift those cheeky Scousers the win thanks to an unfortunate own goal from Andy Webster.
In Motherwell Stuart McCall shrugged off the Metro’s advice to show ‘No Mersey’ to Liverpool and played Levante instead.
However he might have wished he was facing Jonjo Shelvey et al when his side slumped to a 2-0 home defeat.
Gabrielle once told us dreams can come true and she was right.
South Korean midfielder Ki has revealed he used to spend nights as a child dreaming of counting sheep in the Welsh valleys. Luckily those dreams will become reality when the former Celtic ace moves to Swansea.
Elsewhere there’s a look at a tactical evolution at the Liberty Stadium, a Serie A preview as well as the best tackle of the night in Edinburgh.
The Tynecastle boss saw his team go down 1-0 to Liverpool in their Europa League play-off.
The former Dundee United midfielder is a transfer target for Rangers according to the Scottish Sun.
The South Korean midfielder grew up dreaming of a move to the Swans (Daily Record).
Keith Lasley believes the Steelmen didn’t match their display against Panathinaikos.
The winger could feature against Kilmarnock despite needing to go under the knife.
Based on their opening game of the season, how different are Swansea under Michael Laudrup? The Football Ramble takes a look
After a summer of scandal and austerity, the action in Italy kicks off this weekend. Juventus are clear favourites but could Zdenek Zeman's Roma challenge for the scudetto? (The Guardian)
Funniest goal/glol of the season so far (The Football Ramble)
More About Football Talk
- Transfer Talk: Southampton for Wanyama, Rooney for free, Novo surprise
- Football Talk: The Rangers 'new club debate', Kenny Miller needs your votes
- Football Talk: Kilmarnock businesses rally against Johnston, Kinnear's rant
- Transfer Talk: Gary Hooper wants to quit Celtic, Gregg Wylde set for Dons
- Football Talk: Scotland fail to cap Hateley, Killie war, Pirlo's free-kick
- Transfer Talk: Celtic bid for Dutch defender Van Dijk, Lafferty to Italy
- Football Talk: Killie pressure mounts, £7m TV bonanza, Neymar goal