The final weekend in October brought 15 goals in the SPL with just six points separating second and eleventh place in the table.
Although we originally planned to avoid Halloween puns, the officials had a horror show as Hibernian ran out 4-0 winners at Fir Park.
Kilmarnock broke a 57-year curse at Celtic Park to win 2-0 thanks to goals from Cillian Sheridan and Liam Kelly.
Evil spirit Rudi Skacel returned to haunt St Mirren but it was Johnny Russell who netted the winner in Paisley while Aberdeen saw off Dundee at Pittodrie.
There was toil and trouble for Hearts at Tynecastle, requiring a stoppage time goal from John Sutton to take a point against Ross County.
St Johnstone’s last minute goal and accompanying grab the camera celebration was a treat if you’re a fan of the Perth side or a cruel trick if you’re Terry Butcher.
Watch full match highlights:
- John Sutton denies Ross County victory in these SPL video highlights
- SPL video highlights: All square between Inverness CT and St Johnstone
People who read this story also read
- Celtic 0-2 Kilmarnock: Killie record historic victory at Celtic Park
- Watch Kilmarnock claim their first win at Celtic Park in 57 years
- Aberdeen 2-0 Dundee: Dons cruise past league’s bottom side at home
- Did it cross the line? Stevie Hammell is denied a goal against Hibernian
- Look away now: Joe Ledley and Tony Watt miss the target for Celtic