There was drama in Paisley as St Mirren and Hearts played their Scottish Cup replay but referee Stevie O'Reilly provided the major talking point.
The non-Glasgow clubs are reportedly planning a big shake-up in the SPL and Celtic and Rangers players are already looking ahead to this weekend's derby.
St Mirren 0-2 Hearts
The Edinbugh club set up a Hampden date with Celtic after their win in Paisley, but the game was not without controversy.
St Mirren boss unhappy with referee decision
Danny Lennon says Stevie O'Reilly acted too quickly to award his side a penalty in their Scottish Cup defeat.
Paulo Sergio: Hearts deserved Scottish Cup win
The Edinburgh club are through to the semi-final after a 2-0 victory over St Mirren.
10 SPL clubs set to push for voting change
A special meeting of member clubs is being planned for next month. (Daily Mail)
Wanyama: Celtic will bounce back
The midfielder says the players will work to make up for last week's League Cup final defeat. (The Independent)
Dorin Goian says Rangers are ready to take on Celtic
The Ibrox defender has vowed the team will do their all to come out on top in the Glasgow derby. (Scottish Sun)
Have The Yellow Submarine got the right man, or is it goodbye Villarreal?
Lovely Left Foot asks if Villareal have made the right choice in appointing Miguel Ángel Lotina
Liverpool's Sebastian Coates scored a wonderful volley against QPR on Wednesday night, a goal the STV team believe is down to his Scottish DNA. (101 Great Goals)
Forget whether or not you want to support a Team GB football side at the 2012 Olympics. The kit the team will wear will divide enough opinion for the next few weeks.
More About Football Talk
- Transfer Talk: Southampton for Wanyama, Rooney for free, Novo surprise
- Football Talk: The Rangers 'new club debate', Kenny Miller needs your votes
- Football Talk: Kilmarnock businesses rally against Johnston, Kinnear's rant
- Transfer Talk: Gary Hooper wants to quit Celtic, Gregg Wylde set for Dons
- Football Talk: Scotland fail to cap Hateley, Killie war, Pirlo's free-kick
- Transfer Talk: Celtic bid for Dutch defender Van Dijk, Lafferty to Italy
- Football Talk: Killie pressure mounts, £7m TV bonanza, Neymar goal