Tuesday is a day for tears as many players say goodbye to their respective clubs.
After winning the Scottish Cup at the weekend, Stephen Elliott, Gary Glen and Jordan Morton have all used the ‘I’m not crying, there’s something in my eye’ excuse as they say a fond farewell to Hearts.
Pat Fenlon will become more ruthless than Harriet Michaels as he prepares to wield the axe on his cup final failures.
Elsewhere Neil Lennon says James Forrest won’t play for Team GB at this summer’s Olympics while Barry Bannan also says he’s less keen to join up with Stuart Pearce’s side.
Many feared the loss of Pep Guardiola would affect Barcelona's sense of style both on and off the park. You can decide for yourself as the Catalan giants unveil their new kit for next season.
Hearts have released three more players as their summer clear-out continues.
The Northern Irishman says he plans to speak with Neil Lennon over his lack of game time.
The veteran midfielder is set to sign on for another two years at Fir Park (Daily Record).
The Hibs manager was sent to the stands in the dying moments of the Scottish Cup final.
Help the makers of Football Manager make the game as accurate as possible by helping this project. (Stuart Reviews Stuff)
The newly crowned Premier League champions are also top of the league of value for fans. (BBC)
James Horncastle ponders if a change in formation will give the Azzurri the best chance of success this summer. (JamesHorncastle.com)
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: SFA can investigate Rangers, Steve Martin to buy Dundee
- Football Talk: Massone back in for Hearts, Miller to Rangers, Samaras' dare
- Football Talk: SPL final day, Gazza's Ibrox memories, Beckham’s tears
- Football Talk: Hearts’ Craig Whyte, Topping warning, Stoke's pig prank
- Football Talk: Hearts relegation threat, every David Beckham free-kick
- Football Talk: John Terry full-kit hilarity, Paddy McCourt's on his way
- Football Talk: Clubs demand answers on Hearts' finances, Wotte loves Wigan
People who read this story also read
- Neil Lennon reveals deal struck to leave James Forrest out of Team GB
- Hibernian players to discover their fate as Pat Fenlon promises changes
- Moneybaw: The alternative SPL team of the year picked through statistics
- No contracts for Hearts trio Stephen Elliott, Gary Glen and Jordan Morton
- Rosenborg expecting a formal bid for Celtic target Markus Henriksen