Jorge Claros will report back to Hibs for pre-season training, his agent has confirmed.
The future of the Honduran midfielder had been unclear as Pat Fenlon began a clear-out at Easter Road in the wake of their 5-1 Scottish Cup final defeat to Hearts.
Claros signed up for a 12 month loan from parent club Motagua in January and made 13 appearances last season, including a start in the Hampden final on May 19.
Speaking to Honduras paper Diez, Claros’ agent Paulo Hernandez confirmed he will be back in Edinburgh for the season’s preparations.
Hernandez said: “Claros has a contract with Hibernian until December and as far as I know he will report back for pre-season training.
“Claros is under contract at the club and is still there.”
- Cup Final Talk: Flat caps, bullet holes, Freddie Glidden and expats map
- Jorge Claros in line to make Hibernian bow
- Hibernian boss: 'Jorge Claros the perfect fit'
- Jorge Claros completes Hibernian loan move
People who read this story also read
- Paul Hanlon: '5-1 hurts Hibees as badly as 7-0 does for Hearts fans'
- Aberdeen boss admits club 'jumped the gun' in announcing Hayes' signing
- Dundee United capture midfielder Mark Millar from Falkirk
- SPL receive overdue documents from Rangers for dual contract investigation
- Inverness chairman: SPL clubs are unhappy with Rangers court ‘mistake’