Blackpool have made a bid to sign Hibernian midfielder Isaiah Osbourne.
The SPL side are yet to respond to the offer for the former Aston Villa player, who moved to Scotland last summer.
Osbourne made 35 appearances for Hibs in the 2011/12 season, having previously played on loan with Nottingham Forest, Middlesbrough and Sheffield Wednesday during his spell at Villa Park.
The 24-year-old has one year left to run on his contract in Edinburgh, having signed a two-year deal when he joined in August 2011.
People who read this story also read
- Garry O’Connor rejected offers from SPL sides to return to Russia
- Scottish FA: Rangers newco 'do not have to provide old accounts'
- SFA Compliance Officer to review Ally McCoist’s comments on judicial panel
- Pat Fenlon unsure whether Hibernian can offer deal to Alan Maybury
- SPL clubs likely to hold further discussions over Rangers newco at AGM