Dunfermline's SPL stay came to an end last night as they lost their vital head-to-head clash at Easter Road.
Meanwhile, the league's members postponed a decision on how to deal with "newco" clubs in a move that leaves Rangers' immediate future in doubt.
The Pars manager says poor defending cost the club their SPL status but it wasn't just down to one game.
The Hibernian boss says the cup final is the focus after avoiding the drop.
A proposal has been made to change how new applications to the SPL are admitted.
Pat Fenlon plans to try and sign James McPake on a permanent basis (Coventry Telegraph)
Craig Beattie, the Hearts striker, has handed the club a Scottish Cup final boost after admitting that he hopes he return to training tomorrow (The Herald)
Paolo Bandini on pandemonium in Trieste (The Guardian)
Feathered pitch invader steals the show as Blackburn are relegated
One disgruntled Rovers fan released a chicken onto the pitch as Blackburn lost their crucial match against Wigan.
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: Leigh's cup final fear, Regan's pay rise, Neymar to Barca
- Football Talk: Pierre loses it, Hearts want Weir, Rangers want Humphrey
- Football Talk: Griffiths v Bale, Rangers loophole hope, no Götze
- Football Talk: Celtic want Algerian striker, bye Commons, new St Mirren kit
- Football Talk: SFA can investigate Rangers, Steve Martin to buy Dundee
- Football Talk: Massone back in for Hearts, Miller to Rangers, Samaras' dare
- Football Talk: SPL final day, Gazza's Ibrox memories, Beckham’s tears