The time for talking is nearly over as the curtain comes down on the final Scottish club game of season 2011/12.
Hearts and Hibernian face off in the first all-Edinburgh cup final since 1896 at Hampden tomorrow with excitement levels in the capital reaching fever pitch.
And while Football Talk’s ugly sister Cup Final Talk prepares to go to the ball, we’re at home doing the daily chores like worrying about Scotland’s friendly with the USA, bidding farewell to Dusan Pernis or listening to Mohamed Chalali as he calls Craig Brown a big meanie.
Elsewhere the Premier League season may have finished but you can’t keep the two Manchester club out of the headlines.
The Hoops winger believes the benefits of their Europa League campaign will be seen this summer
The Caley Thistle goalkeeper has agreed to remain with Terry Butcher’s men.
The Steelmen want to head into the Champions League qualifiers with four of their key personnel.
The player/manager takes the reins at Somerset Park after Brian Reid’s departure.
Just Joan has her say on the Ibrox club’s current plight (Daily Record)
David Winner challenges popular perceptions of Wayne Rooney, examining the Manchester United striker’s intelligence on the football pitch (ESPN Magazine).
Manchester United may have lost the league but they decided to have their own pitch invasion at the Etihad stadium during the city’s Senior Trophy final (101greatgoals.com)
Ah that cheeky scamp Nigel De Jong. The final whistle may have gone but the Dutchman just loves a slide tackle. Sadly Man City’s kitman just doesn’t see it coming (101greatgoals.com)
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: Griffiths v Bale, Rangers loophole hope, no Götze
- Football Talk: Celtic want Algerian striker, bye Commons, new St Mirren kit
- Football Talk: SFA can investigate Rangers, Steve Martin to buy Dundee
- Football Talk: Massone back in for Hearts, Miller to Rangers, Samaras' dare
- Football Talk: SPL final day, Gazza's Ibrox memories, Beckham’s tears
- Football Talk: Hearts’ Craig Whyte, Topping warning, Stoke's pig prank
- Football Talk: Hearts relegation threat, every David Beckham free-kick
People who read this story also read
- Craig Gordon open to advances from Celtic as he leaves Sunderland
- Celtic win SPL fair play award as Hibernian named worst disciplined side
- Football Talk: Maurice Edu can go for £300,000, Celtic bid for defender
- Football Talk: Rangers vow to fight SFA, Gordon open to Celtic offer
- SPL Trivia: Scored in an SPL Edinburgh derby and the English Premiership