Kilmarnock have taken Italian forward Filippo Boniperti on trial from Parma.
The former Juventus player trained with Allan Johnston's side on Thursday as he looks to win a deal with the Scottish Premiership side.
Boniperti spent the first half of the campaign on loan with Serie B side Crotone, making seven substitute appearances and failing to find the net.
The 22-year-old made his competitive debut in football with Juventus in 2010, coming off the bench in a 1-1 draw with Manchester City in the Europa League.
He then made one league appearance from the bench for the Old Lady, playing the second half of a 2-2 draw with Napoli in May 2011.
Loan spells with Ascoli, Carpi and Empoli before being transferred to Parma last January.
The former Italy Under-19 international came off the bench twice for I Gialloblu last season, playing a total of six minutes.
He is also the grandson of legendary Juventus forward Giampiero Boniperti, who was the club’s leading goalscorer and appearance holder for over 40 years before his records were broken by Alessandro del Piero.
More About Latest transfer news
- Celtic complete signing of Stefan Scepovic from Sporting Gijon
- Ross County complete deals for Darren Barr and Jackson Irvine
- Calum Gallagher joins Cowdenbeath on loan from Rangers until January
- Celtic's Dylan McGeouch completes season-long loan move to Hibernian
- Former Liverpool youngster Nathan Eccleston joins Partick Thistle
- Michael Gardyne returns to Ross County on loan from Dundee United
- Transfer Talk: Stefan Scepovic, Mackay-Steven and Patrick Kluivert
People who read this story also read
- Kilmarnock boss 'not interested' in Boyd sale as Eremenko talks continue
- Power Rankings: Stevie May back at the top after Hearts hat-trick
- Brian Colvin to ref Celtic v Kilmarnock after McDiarmid Park horror show
- Cowdenbeath sign Kilmarnock veteran James Fowler on one-month loan
- Aberdeen complete the signing of Adam Rooney from Oldham Athletic