Rangers, Rangers, Rangers. Football Talk can't remember a world where off-field wrangling, staunch accusations and self-interest didn't rule the roost.
Morton chairman Douglas Rae is the latest to take aim at the governing bodies, slating Neil Doncaster and Stewart Regan for their "contribution" to the SFL meeting last week.
Straight out of a parallel universe, Gazza ponders pulling on his boots for Rangers again and FC Sion head towards yet another showdown with FIFA.
We also pause to reflect on Cha Du-Ri's fine contribution to Scottish football, with the defender now firmly settled back in Germany following his departure from Celtic.
Douglas Rae has criticised the behaviour of Neil Doncaster and Stewart Regan over their desire to land Rangers in the First Division. (The Herald)
FC Sion could be in trouble with FIFA after fielding former Rangers player Kyle Lafferty in a friendly with Marseille, despite not gaining international clearance. (Scottish Sun)
The former midfielder says he would help his old friend Ally McCoist and play for the Ibrox side. (Scottish Sun)
Jim Jefferies says his Dunfermline Athletic side should be handed back their place in the top flight. (Daily Record)
Speculation linking Dundee United striker Johnny Russell with a big-money move to Cardiff City is wide of the mark. (The Courier)
Richie Foran has no fears over the exit of top stars from Caley Thistle as the gaffer will uncover many more. (Scottish Sun)
A look back at the current situation at Ibrox and why the lower league clubs have such an important decision to make. (Two Hundred Percent)
An in-depth interview with Sir Daniel Pettit, Olympic footballer at the 1936 Games. (In Bed With Maradona)
Documenting the highs and lows of the game in Italy and questions if it can recapture its glory years.
A short look back on the career of the American youngster and whether or not he can live up to his early hype. (In The Stands)
With Cha Du-Ri hitting out at the standard of Scottish football following his exit from Celtic, Football Talk would like to take this opportunity to celebrate his biggest contribution to our game.
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: Kilmarnock businesses rally against Johnston, Kinnear's rant
- Transfer Talk: Gary Hooper wants to quit Celtic, Gregg Wylde set for Dons
- Football Talk: Scotland fail to cap Hateley, Killie war, Pirlo's free-kick
- Transfer Talk: Celtic bid for Dutch defender Van Dijk, Lafferty to Italy
- Football Talk: Killie pressure mounts, £7m TV bonanza, Neymar goal
- Football Talk: Berg for Killie, Celtic deny Virgo claims, Luiz's twin
- Transfer Talk: Reading want Gary Hooper, Coyle to spoil Wylde move
People who read this story also read
- 'In Scotland, football is a completely different thing,' says Cha Du-Ri
- SFL clubs currently opposed 18-2 to plans for Rangers in the First Division
- Rangers fans are asking 'where is the sporting integrity?'
- SFL clubs seeking parity with SPL counterparts under merged league set-up
- Joe Ledley: 'Celtic's Euro experience can land us Champions League spot'