Greenock Morton have announced the double signing of Dougie Imrie and Kabba-Modou Cham.
Imrie, 29, has signed a one-year deal at Cappielow and joins on a free transfer, having been released by St Mirren at the end of last season.
He is joined by former Belgian striker Cham, formerly of STVV, who has put pen to paper on a two-year contract.
Former Burnley and Bolton Wanderers forward Joe McKee has already been recruited, as has Reece Hands, who joins from Blackburn Rovers, and Marc Fitzpatrick, who was last with Queen of the South.
Feedback: We want your feedback on our site. If you've got questions, spotted an inaccuracy or just want to share some ideas about our news service, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download: The STV News app is Scotland's favourite and is available for iPhone from the Apple store and for Android from Google Play. Download it today and continue to enjoy STV News wherever you are.
More About Latest transfer news
- Celtic boss confirms interest in Manchester City defender Dedryck Boyata
- Dundee secure former Rangers striker Kane Hemmings on pre-contract
- St Mirren boss Gary Teale to make decision over deal for Alan Gow
- Aberdeen boss: There's no doubt Kenny McLean deal is good value
- Jackie McNamara sees 'fantastic potential' in Robbie Muirhead
- Celtic sign Dundee United duo Stuart Armstrong and Gary Mackay-Steven
- Hibernian sign ex-Aberdeen youngster Fraser Fyvie on short-term deal
People who read this story also read
- Transfer Talk: Redknapp increases Hooper bid, Man United Fellaini move
- Harry Redknapp insists QPR move for Celtic's Gary Hooper is 'not close'
- Celtic leave Gary Hooper out of Cliftonville trip as QPR make increased bid
- Celtic name full-strength 35-man squad for Cliftonville qualifiers
- The 10 Scottish Premiership players still looking for a new club