Greenock Morton have announced the double signing of Dougie Imrie and Kabba-Modou Cham.
Imrie, 29, has signed a one-year deal at Cappielow and joins on a free transfer, having been released by St Mirren at the end of last season.
He is joined by former Belgian striker Cham, formerly of STVV, who has put pen to paper on a two-year contract.
Former Burnley and Bolton Wanderers forward Joe McKee has already been recruited, as has Reece Hands, who joins from Blackburn Rovers, and Marc Fitzpatrick, who was last with Queen of the South.
Feedback: We want your feedback on our site. If you've got questions, spotted an inaccuracy or just want to share some ideas about our news service, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download: The STV News app is Scotland's favourite and is available for iPhone from the Apple store and for Android from Google Play. Download it today and continue to enjoy STV News wherever you are.
More About Latest transfer news
- No extra motivation for Rangers old boys says Kilmarnock boss
- Dundee Utd boss on hunt for 'exceptional' players to improve squad
- Five SPFL deadline day movers aiming to make a big first impression
- Is your Premiership club stronger or weaker after summer window?
- Celtic close in on deals for Ryan Christie and Jozo Simunovic
- Transfer Talk: Defender deal to start late Celtic spending spree
- All the confirmed Championship transfers of the 2015 summer window
People who read this story also read
- Transfer Talk: Redknapp increases Hooper bid, Man United Fellaini move
- The 10 Scottish Premiership players still looking for a new club
- Rowan Vine hoping to put roaming years behind him and settle at Hibernian
- Harry Redknapp insists QPR move for Celtic's Gary Hooper is 'not close'
- Celtic leave Gary Hooper out of Cliftonville trip as QPR make increased bid