Rovers off bottom after win
Raith moved off the foot of the Division One table and out of the relegation zone after a 1-0 victory at Partick.
Striker John Baird got the game's only goal just after the hour mark.
A corner from Joe Hamill was flicked on by Laurence Ellis and Baird headed into the top corner at the back post.
The visitors had goalkeeper David McGurn to thank after he made two fine second-half saves to keep them in the game.
He tipped Paul Cairney's swirling corner around the post and stopped the same player shortly after Baird's goal.
It was the second time Rovers had defeated Partick this season following their 2-0 victory on the road earlier this year.
More About Partick Thistle FC
- How Partick Thistle fans and players celebrated returning to the SPL
- ‘Why would anyone watch the Old Firm with this on your doorstep?'
- Partick Thistle 0-1 Ross County
- Partick Thistle reveal plans to harness fan power
- Partick Thistle Fan Blog - Time for a change
- Thistle announce ‘unique’ collaboration with fans to run club
- McNamara praises five star Thistle