Raith Rovers director Turnbull Hutton believes Scottish Football League clubs deserve credit for the way they handled the vote over where a Rangers newco should play.
Hutton says all clubs considered all the issues at hand before deciding that Charles Green’s new company should play in the Third Division in season 2012/13.
However speaking to STV after the ballot, he he added that he feels this isn’t the end game in the saga.
- Turnbull Hutton sees opportunity for other clubs in Rangers 'pantomime'
- Raith Rovers will oppose any move to admit newco Rangers to First Division
People who read this story also read
- Queen of the South and Hamilton vote for newco Rangers in Division One
- Analysis: What the loss of Rangers means to admissions at SPL clubs
- Ally McCoist says Rangers newco will come back stronger from Division Three
- Forcing Rangers into Division Three could 'spell end for other clubs'
- Scot Gardiner hopes for swift resolution as Dundee await news on SPL place