Rangers have announced they will take on Arsenal and Southampton in a pre-season competition next month.
The club will take part in the Markus Liebherr Memorial Cup on July 14 which consists of 45 minute matches.
The tournament will be held at Saints’ St Mary’s stadium with drawn matches settled by penalty shoot-outs.
Southampton won promotion via the Championship this season to earn their return to English football’s top flight.
Arsenal last played the Ibrox club in the Emirates Cup in 2009 with Arsene Wenger’s men winning the match 3-0.
Kyle Bartley spent two spells on loan from the London club while Mikel Arteta helped the club to the SPL title back in 2002/03 as well as the Scottish Cup and League Cup.
The Olympic torch will also be on show during a lap of honour around the pitch.
People who read this story also read
- FIFA awaiting further information from the Scottish FA over Rangers case
- Football Talk: Norwich want Celtic boss, Hulk at Chelsea, Italian slappers
- Rangers players attracting transfer interest at home and abroad
- Inverness chairman: SPL clubs are unhappy with Rangers court ‘mistake’
- SFA will not appeal Court of Session verdict against Rangers sanctions