Former Rangers striker Kyle Lafferty has moved to Switzerland and signed for FC Sion.
Lafferty, who opted to leave Rangers Newco rather than transfer his contract to Charles Green's new venture, has penned a three-year deal with the Swiss club.
The 24-year-old scored seven goals for Rangers last season and will join up with his new team-mates on Monday.
FC Sion preserved their top-flight status in the Swiss Super League after a 3-0 aggregate victory over Aarau.
People who read this story also read
- Partick Thistle ask for more time to consider plans for Rangers newco
- Norwich City complete Steven Whittaker signing following Rangers departure
- John Fleck points finger at Charles Green after Rangers exit
- In or out? Full list of players joining or refusing move to 'Rangers newco'
- Clyde become the latest club to reject SPL proposals for Rangers newco