Scotland is no stranger to a debate over when to hold a vote.
Many have called for the date of a referendum on Scottish independence to be brought forward from 2014.
By this rate, it might come before a decision on whether Rangers will be in the SPL or not.
Meanwhile former Ibrox players Steven Naismith, Steven Whittaker and John Fleck have plonked their bags at various destinations around England.
Nigel Hasselbaink has reminded people he is indeed Nigel Hasselbaink and not Fran Sandaza or Cillian Sheridan (just incase you were confused).
Billy Brown has expressed his desire to become a manager and his own right.
As you will know from our Euro 2012 coverage, we here at Football Talk Towers are fans of a well-dressed manager.
In this regard we are delighted that Spurs have chosen Andre-Villas Boas as their new boss.
The Scotland international says it is ‘a great honour’ to join the Premier League side.
Whittaker wants to test himself against the best players in the world.
The forward says playing in the Europa League is a big step up in his career.
Long-time assistant to Dunfermline boss Jim Jefferies has ambitions to become a number one.
St Mirren say financial considerations could lead them to reconsider their point of view. (Daily Record)
Stuart McCall fears the Rangers crisis has led Scottish football to the brink of Armageddon. (The Scottish Sun)
One Tottenham fan already fears the writing is on the wall for the former Chelsea boss, but hopes to be proved wrong (An Evening with the Lust Doctor)
Young Portuguese has proved his talent at Porto but needs to learn lessons from his troubled spell at Stamford Bridge, says Louise Taylor (The Guardian)
They may have flopped at Euro 2012 but the Dutch are performing better on the beach (101greatgoals.com)
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: Pierre loses it, Hearts want Weir, Rangers want Humphrey
- Football Talk: Griffiths v Bale, Rangers loophole hope, no Götze
- Football Talk: Celtic want Algerian striker, bye Commons, new St Mirren kit
- Football Talk: SFA can investigate Rangers, Steve Martin to buy Dundee
- Football Talk: Massone back in for Hearts, Miller to Rangers, Samaras' dare
- Football Talk: SPL final day, Gazza's Ibrox memories, Beckham’s tears
- Football Talk: Hearts’ Craig Whyte, Topping warning, Stoke's pig prank
People who read this story also read
- Ian Black agrees to Rangers move depending on their league status
- Rangers crisis: SPL clubs vote 'no to newco' at Hampden meeting
- Clyde FC make statement on SFL's newco Rangers briefing
- Nigel Hasselbaink isn’t feeling the pressure to succeed at St Johnstone
- Scottish FA 'will block any move to accept newco Rangers into SPL'