Rangers will travel to face holders Falkirk in the second round of the Ramsdens Cup.
Ally McCoist's men needed extra time to see off Brechin City on Sunday to progress, with Lee McCulloch's header ensuring a 2-1 victory.
Queen's Park will host Partick Thistle in an all-Glasgow tie, having seen off Berwick Rangers and Clyde respectively in the first round.
Fixtures will be played on Tuesday 14 and Wednesday 15 August.
Cowdenbeath v East Fife
Raith Rovers v Montrose
Arbroath v Forfar Athletic
Falkirk v Rangers
Annan Athletic v Stenhousemuir
Queen's Park v Partick Thistle
Morton v Queen of the South
East Stirlingshire v Airdrie United
- Extra-time winner sees Rangers overcome Brechin 2-1 in Ramsdens Cup
- Ramsdens Cup South-West round-up: Livingston and Ayr fall at first hurdle
- Ramsdens Cup North-East round-up: Pars crash out, 12-goal thriller in Elgin
People who read this story also read
- Lee McCulloch urges Rangers squad to stick together in bottom tier
- Neil Doncaster and Peter Lawwell in London as SPL TV deal talks continue
- Rhys McCabe completes switch to Sheffield Wednesday after Rangers exit
- Kevin Kyle holds talks with Rangers as club awaits Scottish FA decision
- At a glance: Every confirmed Scottish Premier League summer 2012 transfer