Falkirk will travel to Ibrox to face Rangers in the Scottish Communities League Cup second round.
Steven Pressley’s side, semi-finalists last year after beating Rangers 3-2 at home before falling to Celtic at Hampden, will take on Ally McCoist's team after the draw was made at the national stadium on Thursday.
SPL clubs Hibs and Aberdeen face tough away trips in the draw. Pat Fenlon will take his team to Dumfries to face Queen of the South, while the Dons travel to play Morton in Greenock.
Raith Rovers go north play SPL new boys Ross County, while Dundee go to Hampden to take on Queens Park.
Meanwhile holders Kilmarnock take on Second Division side Stenhousemuir at Rugby Park.
The ties will be played on the 28th and 29th of August.
Scottish Communities League Cup second round draw
St Mirren v Ayr United
Queens Park v Dundee
Livingston v Dumbarton
Arbroath v Inverness Caledonian Thistle
Ross County v Raith Rovers
Morton v Aberdeen
Kilmarnock v Stenhousemuir
Queen of the South v Hibernian
Dunfermline v Montrose
Rangers v Falkirk
Hamilton Academical v Partick Thistle
- Rangers 4-0 East Fife: Rangers cruise to League Cup win at Ibrox
- Holders Falkirk to host Rangers in Ramsdens Cup second round
- Rangers draw East Fife in first round of Scottish Communities League Cup
- Rangers unseeded in Scottish Communities League Cup draw
People who read this story also read
- Kevin Kyle ‘shocked and proud’ after making his debut for Rangers
- Celtic’s win in Helsinki lines up five potential play-off opponents
- Football Talk: When Hibbert Scores We Riot, Fletcher's #headsgone
- Neil Lennon fumes over ‘shocking’ penalty decision
- Neil Lennon hints at new signings after Celtic's 2-0 win over HJK Helsinki