Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
That’s certainly the case for Kenny Miller who is after a third stint with Rangers.
Elsewhere an Australian goalkeeper is set for a training stint with the Ibrox club.
Sweating at the thought of Charlie Mulgrew’s set-pieces, Juventus have brought in a defender from Atalanta.
Find out which England striker is being lined up to replace former St Mirren ace Billy Mehmet and some interesting career suggestions for Gary Harkins.
The Scotland international says he would love a third spell with the Ibrox club (Scottish Sun)
Central Coast Mariners stopper Mathew Ryan will spend ten days with the Ibrox side.
The Championship side want the Dons’ young winger (BBC)
Some interesting destinations for Gary Harkins
@samoktid a lot of people saying ill be missed! I'm sure I haven't been released yet— Gary Harkins (@garyharkins1985) January 5, 2013
All around the world
Fox Australia say Perth Glory want the former England international to replace the ex-St Mirren man in the A-League. (Fox Sports)
If you can forgive the terrible headline, the Daily Mirror say Arsene Wenger is keen on the Wigan midfielder.
Celtic’s Champions League opponents Juventus have signed the Atalanta defender (Football Italia)
Here he is signing his contract (Juventus official website)
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: Cowdenbeath use kettles on frozen pitch, Armstrong to EPL
- Football Talk: Guidetti benched for Rangers game, Cantona kick in Lego
- Football Talk: Ronaldo goes undercover, Griffiths' world class left foot
- Football Talk: Ryan Gauld takes to the stage, 16-year-old joins Real Madrid
- Football Talk: Charles Green with late Oscar bid, Gervinho's red rage
- Football Talk: 10p entry at Accies, Everton penalty pinching
- Football Talk: Alex Ferguson the Man City fan, Glasgow pubs snub Old Firm