With a feast of football in store this Easter weekend, there's plenty news in Scotland and beyond to whet the appetite.
At Rangers, the bids are in to buy the club. Sone Aluko though could be on his way out before it all happens, with talks ongoing with a Spanish side.
We've news from Dundee United, Aberdeen, Hearts, Kilmarnock and Hibernian, as well as a look to Italy, Germany, and Russian club Terek Grozny's video tribute to Stan Petrov.
Sone Aluko in talks over Rayo Vallecano move
The Rangers forward is out of contract in the summer and the La Liga side are keen to sign him.
Rangers administrators say they have received four 'final' bids for club
Duff and Phelps say they have received four bids and hope to accept one of the offers next week.
Double award recognition for Dundee United
Peter Houston has been named the SPL's Manager of the Month, with Gary Mackay-Steven winning the young player award.
Marian Kello close to deal with Aston Villa
The Hearts goalkeeper is currently trying to negotiate an early release from Tynecastle.
Virus blamed for Kari crash
Aberdeen manager Craig Brown says Kari Arnason's poor form is down to illness. (Scottish Sun)
Hibernian chairman apologises to supporters
Rod Petrie has admitted the last two years at Easter Road have been a disaster. (Scottish Sun)
West Ham target Kilmarnock keeper Cammy Bell after cup final heroics
The Championship club are reportedly keen on the Scotland international goalkeeper. (Daily Record)
La Viola’s not-so purple patch
The worry of relegation is looming heavy over Fiorentina. How has it all gone so wrong? (Jack Sargeant, Back Page Football)
The Bundesliga through the ages
The ever-excellent Bundesliga Football have embraced the new Facebook Timeline to chart the key moments in the German top flight through the years.
Players from Russian side Terek Grozny record a multilingual 'Get Well Soon' message to Stiliyan Petrov.
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: Celtic want Algerian striker, bye Commons, new St Mirren kit
- Football Talk: SFA can investigate Rangers, Steve Martin to buy Dundee
- Football Talk: Massone back in for Hearts, Miller to Rangers, Samaras' dare
- Football Talk: SPL final day, Gazza's Ibrox memories, Beckham’s tears
- Football Talk: Hearts’ Craig Whyte, Topping warning, Stoke's pig prank
- Football Talk: Hearts relegation threat, every David Beckham free-kick
- Football Talk: John Terry full-kit hilarity, Paddy McCourt's on his way