Rangers don't have their troubles to seek as manager Ally McCoist admits he could be without captain Steven Davis for the rest of the season.
That's not all the Ibrox boss has to worry about after admitting the uncertainty over the club's takeover is hampering his preparations for next term.
Elsewhere Hugh Murray will end his 15-year stint at St Mirren at the end of the current campaign while the French national team dress to impress after unveiling their new kit.
Injury blow for Rangers captain Steven Davis
Ally McCoist says player will see a specialist about a groin injury which could keep him out until the end of the season.
Hugh Murray to leave St Mirren
The veteran midfielder will end his 15-year spell with the Paisley club at the end of the season.
Rangers manager calls for end to takeover uncertainty
The Ibrox boss says he is "really concerned and really worried" at the slow progress of prospective deals to save the club.
Dylan McGeouch wants to make an impression for Celtic before season ends
The teenager is hoping to get an opportunity to show Neil Lennon what he can do in Celtic’s remaining SPL matches.
Italy friendly presents Under-21s chance for Chelsea youth Islam Feruz
Coach Billy Stark includes 16-year-old forward in his squad after impressive form for the English side's youth team.
Scots Abroad: Raft of former SPL players set to star in Australian A-League final
Steven McGarry will line up for Perth Glory against Brisbane Roar this weekend and could be joined by up to four other formerly Scottish-based players.
Beautiful women and great food
Gary Linton talks to former USA defender Alexei Lalas about his career, the growth of MLS, the US national team and Paul Scholes.
French football fashion unveiled in style
The French national team unveil their new home kit for 2012/13
Twenty of the worst ever football mascots
Who Ate All The Pies look at some ridiculous mascots, including Mrs Growler, Naranjito and Mr Testicles
Dani Alves reveals his love for Her Majesty
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: Hearts’ Craig Whyte, Topping warning, Stoke's pig prank
- Football Talk: Hearts relegation threat, every David Beckham free-kick
- Football Talk: John Terry full-kit hilarity, Paddy McCourt's on his way
- Football Talk: Clubs demand answers on Hearts' finances, Wotte loves Wigan
- Football Talk: Nicky Law's Rangers talks, Celtic's bold reconstruction plan
- Football Talk: Leicester want Lennon, Hooper for QPR, best of SPL action
- Football Talk: Neil Lennon to Stoke, Neuer's beer stunt, Wigan's cup shock