Events at Ibrox make grim reading for Rangers fans this morning after the club was £160,000 and banned from registering players for 12 months by the Scottish Football Association after an independent inquiry into the club.
On Monday night the Scottish FA also confirmed it had fined Rangers owner Craig Whyte and banned him from "any participation" in Scottish football for life.
Things don't get any better with today's papers reporting striker Kyle Lafferty has been told to stay away from Ibrox and Murray Park for two weeks after a row with Ally McCoist.
Many of the stereotypes regarding the beautiful game on the continent feature rear their head in today's Football Talk including fancy playmakers, a spot of play acting and crazy fans.
Rangers fined £160,000 and hit with player registration ban by SFA
The Scottish Football Association released the findings of an independent inquiry into the Ibrox club on Monday night.
Kyle Lafferty finished at Rangers
The Northern Irishman is said to have played his last game for the club after a reported row with manager Ally McCoist (The Scottish Sun)
Billy Stark could hand Scotland debut to Islam Feruz
The Chelsea starlet is set to feature in the Under-21 friendly with Italy at Easter Road this Wednesday.
Aberdeen goalkeeper Jamie Langfield offered new deal at the club
The stopper made his Aberdeen return during Saturday's 2-0 win over Inverness Caledonian Thistle.
10: More than just a number
Elijah Sofoluke takes a look at the number 10 in football for Lovely Left Foot.
Understanding the Ultras culture
Football Italia attempts to explain the often incomprehensible world of some of the country’s more fanatical elements.
Jermaine Jones puts Rivaldo to shame
The Schalke midfielder produces some awful play acting during a game against Augsburg (101 Great Goals)
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: Time running out for Hearts, watch Henrik Larsson's comeback
- Transfer Talk: Southampton for Wanyama, Rooney for free, Novo surprise
- Football Talk: The Rangers 'new club debate', Kenny Miller needs your votes
- Football Talk: Kilmarnock businesses rally against Johnston, Kinnear's rant
- Transfer Talk: Gary Hooper wants to quit Celtic, Gregg Wylde set for Dons
- Football Talk: Scotland fail to cap Hateley, Killie war, Pirlo's free-kick
- Transfer Talk: Celtic bid for Dutch defender Van Dijk, Lafferty to Italy