Many have predicted that, with the exception of the title race, things will remain very tight throughout the SPL season.
And those forecasts appear to be correct with six draws in 11 matches so far this term.
St Mirren were the only winners this weekend with their 2-0 win over Dundee sending them to the top of the table at this early stage.
It finished 1-1 in the first Edinburgh derby of the campaign while there was nothing to separate Aberdeen and Ross County, Kilmarnock and Inverness Caledonian Thistle as well as Motherwell and St Johnstone.
Watch full match highlights
- Hibernian 1-1 Hearts: Leigh Griffiths gives Hibs a point in Edinburgh derby
- Dundee 0-2 St Mirren: Kenny McLean and Sam Parkin help St Mirren go top
- Inverness CT 1-1 Kilmarnock: Both sides gain a point in the Highlands
- Motherwell 1-1 St Johnstone: Two red cards as McHugh hands 'Well a point
- Aberdeen 0-0 Ross County: County extend unbeaten run in Pittodrie stalemate