Scottish Premier League leaders Motherwell will travel to face Rangers in the third round of the Scottish Communities League Cup.
The Third Division side take on top flight opposition for the first time since failing to regain their place in the SPL after forming a new company.
Celtic will host Raith Rovers in a re-run of the 1994/95 final, which the Kirkcaldy side won on penalties at Ibrox.
Last season's SPL bottom side Dunfermline Athletic host Aberdeen, Hibs' conquerors Queen of the South welcome Dundee United to Palmerston Park and Queen's Park, who knocked out Dundee, go to St Johnstone.
Ties will be played on Tuesday, September 25 or Wednesday, September 26.
Scottish Communities League Cup third round draw
Celtic v Raith Rovers
Rangers v Motherwell
St Mirren v Hamilton Academical
Queen of the South v Dundee United
Hearts v Livingston
Dunfermline Athletic v Aberdeen
St Johnstone v Queen's Park
Stenhousemuir v Inverness CT
People who read this story also read
- Football Talk: Love is all around the SPL, don't you want me Alan?
- John McGlynn: 'I never had a problem with David Templeton's attitude'
- Simon Ramsden fears Motherwell could be victims of vengeful Rangers
- Kane Hemmings sees no reason why Rangers can't topple Motherwell
- Joe Ledley happy with home draw despite avoiding Old Firm clash