Each of the coaches involved in this year's European Championships was required to submit a 23-man squad by 11am on Tuesday May 29.
This meant that some experienced players were told they wouldn't make the championships, while some younger players were introduced into the fold.
All 16 countries have now confirmed their squad lists for the tournament. Here you can find them all in one place.
More About Euro 2012
- Where do Sweden go after their poor performance at Euro 2012
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Our look back at the Euro 2012 final
- Italy manager urges Mario Balotelli to learn and grow from Euro final loss
- Vicente Del Bosque basks in 'extraordinary' Spain achievement
- Spain 4-0 Italy: Spain's dominance confirmed with rout of Italy
- Cesc Fabregas starts in strikerless Spain formation for Euro 2012 final
- Abate returns to Italy team for Euro 2012 final against Spain
People who read this story also read
- Bert van Marwijk names experienced squad ahead of European Championships
- Joachim Loew confirms his squad for Euro 2012 finals
- Portugal confirm their squad for the 2012 European Championships
- Fernando Torres makes the cut as Spain unveil their 23-man Euros squad
- Cesare Prandelli trims selection to name squad for European Championships