Slaven Bilic has cut his squad from 27 down to 23 ahead of the start of the European Championships.
The Croatian coach has named an experienced squad, with just under half of those nominated being veterans from the 2008 campaign.
Goran Blazevic, Sime Vrsljako, Nikola Kalinic and Dejan Lovren have been cut from the squad, with the latter struggling with injury.
Goalkeepers: Stipe Pletikosa (Rostov), Ivan Kelava (Dinamo Zagreb), Danijel Subasic (Monaco).
Defenders: Jurica Buljat (Maccabi Haifa), Vedran Corluka (Tottenham Hotspur), Danijel Pranjic (Bayern Munich), Gordon Schildenfeld (Eintracht Frankfurt), Josip Simunic (Dinamo Zagreb), Darijo Srna (Shakhtar Donetsk), Ivan Strinic (Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk), Domagoj Vida (Dinamo Zagreb).
Midfielders: Milan Badelj (Dinamo Zagreb), Tomislav Dujmovic (Dinamo Moscow), Ivo Ilicevic (Hamburg), Niko Kranjcar (Tottenham Hotspur), Luka Modric (Tottenham Hotspur), Ivan Perisic (Borussia Dortmund), Ivan Rakitic (Sevilla), Ognjen Vukojevic (Dynamo Kyiv).
Forwards: Eduardo (Shakhtar Donetsk), Nikica Jelavic (Everton FC), Mario Mandzukic (Wolfsburg), Ivica Olic (Wolfsburg).
More About Euro 2012
- Where do Sweden go after their poor performance at Euro 2012
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Our look back at the Euro 2012 final
- Italy manager urges Mario Balotelli to learn and grow from Euro final loss
- Vicente Del Bosque basks in 'extraordinary' Spain achievement
- Spain 4-0 Italy: Spain's dominance confirmed with rout of Italy
- Cesc Fabregas starts in strikerless Spain formation for Euro 2012 final
- Abate returns to Italy team for Euro 2012 final against Spain
People who read this story also read
- FIFA warn Scottish FA they must act against Rangers for use of law courts
- Portugal confirm their squad for the 2012 European Championships
- Rangers win Court of Session appeal against Scottish FA signing ban
- Bert van Marwijk names experienced squad ahead of European Championships
- Dick Advocaat axes two from his squad ahead of Euro 2012