Scotland international pair Ifeoma Dieke and Kim Little have been named in the Team GB women's football squad for the forthcoming Olympics.
The duo are the only two non-English representatives in Hope Powell's 18-strong selection.
Glasgow City's Jane Ross is one of four players named on the reserve list for the tournament, should any of the current squad drop out.
American-born Dieke, who plays as a defender for Swedish club Vittsjo GIK, has 90 caps for Scotland and made her debut against Greece in 2004.
Little, who plays for Arsenal Ladies, has 23 goals in 70 international appearances for Scotland, having debuted against Japan in 2007.
The Team GB women's football squad will kick off their campaign against New Zealand on July 25, before taking on Cameroon and Brazil on July 28 and 31 respectively.
TEAM GB WOMEN'S FOOTBALL SQUAD
Eni Aluko, Anita Asante, Karen Bardsley, Sophie Bradley, Rachel Brown, Karen Carney, Ifeoma Dieke, Stephanie Houghton, Kim Little, Claire Rafferty, Alex Scott, Jill Scott, Kelly Smith, Casey Stoney, Fara Williams, Rachel Williams, Ellen White, Rachel Yankey
People who read this story also read
- Kyle Lafferty and Jamie Ness to refuse move to 'Rangers newco'
- SFA give Charles Green until Friday to meet membership bid requirements
- Lee Wallace to report for Rangers training despite lack of SPL football
- Raith Rovers will oppose any move to admit newco Rangers to First Division
- Scotland have Wallabies coach on guard ahead of Newcastle showdown