Scotland took on Macedonia in Skopje in their final away qualifier for World Cup 2014.
Our hopes of making the tournament ended long ago but Gordon Strachan's side were aiming to avoid finishing bottom of Group A.
Macedonia beat Wales 2-1 on Friday while Scotland fell 2-0 to Belgium at Hampden.
Robert Snodgrass is suspended for the clash while Jordan Rhodes and Charlie Adam have pulled out of the squad.
The last meeting between the sides on Macedonian soil ended 1-0 to the hosts back in September 2008 while the two teams drew 1-1 earlier in this campaign.
You can follow the match again by clicking below
- Gordon Strachan may 'freshen up' Scotland side for Macedonia test
- Ikechi Anya ready to step in against Macedonia after Scotland debut
People who read this story also read
- Macedonia 1-2 Scotland: Maloney's stunning free-kick secures victory
- Gordon Strachan: Scotland can aim for third place while building for future
- Gordon Strachan: ‘Scotland’s late win in Skopje was beyond my dreams’
- Barry Bannan scores an unconventional overhead kick in training
- Ikechi Anya handed starting spot for Scotland against Macedonia