Football Talk is putting on its best Jack Torrance impression to proclaim our return.
Like many we are bowing at the feet of Vicente del Bosque’s all conquering Spanish side after their Euro 2012 triumph.
Feeling refreshed after our break, we’re ready to dive back into the good, the bad and the downright bizarre of the world game.
Today's offering includes Alan Shearer revealing the secret behind more Spanish success, some action for the MLS as well as James Traynor's opinion on the future for Scottish football.
The former Partick Thistle player has signed a two-year deal at Easter Road.
The Scotland international appears on the way to David Moyes’ side (The Scottish Sun)
Steven Hammell still hopes to persuade James McFadden to join Motherwell (Scottish Sun)
The Irishman says the battle for the runners-up spot should be interesting this year (Daily Record)
Neil Lennon’s men have been quoted a price for the French defender (Daily Record)
The 20-year-old has signed a new contract with the Ibrox side (Rangers' official website)
Moments that define a team who, whether loved or merely respected, have created one of the greatest sporting dynasties of them all (The Guardian)
James Traynor has his say on a big week for Scottish football
Alan Shearer puts Spain success down to “an unbelievable amount of sex” (BBC)
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: Scotland fail to cap Hateley, Killie war, Pirlo's free-kick
- Transfer Talk: Celtic bid for Dutch defender Van Dijk, Lafferty to Italy
- Football Talk: Killie pressure mounts, £7m TV bonanza, Neymar goal
- Football Talk: Berg for Killie, Celtic deny Virgo claims, Luiz's twin
- Transfer Talk: Reading want Gary Hooper, Coyle to spoil Wylde move
- Football Talk: Danny Wilson 'livid', bids for Hearts, Messi's tax problems
- Transfer Talk: Balde deal done, Hearts team for sale, Ireland move?
People who read this story also read
- Airdrie United to abstain from Rangers vote over conflict of interest
- SFL chief David Longmuir insists clubs have full picture of Rangers crisis
- In or out? Full list of players joining or refusing move to 'Rangers newco'
- Who is going to fill the Motherwell midfield void left by Steve Jennings?
- At a glance: Every confirmed Scottish Premier League summer 2012 transfer