Hearts are casting their eye over two youth players from Spanish giants Real Madrid as they look to bolster their young squad for next season.
The Edinburgh club fielded goalkeeper David Soria Solis and striker Diego Moreno Minguez in an under-19 bounce game against Livingston this week.
It is believed the youngsters were given a run-out after impressing in training during a trip to the UK. They have been released by Real Madrid ahead of next season.
Soria, 19, is from Madrid and has been with the club since he was 11. He models himself on Iker Casillas and is described on the official Real Madrid site as being a strong leader and good with cross balls.
Moreno is also 19 and comes from Uceda, just outside the Spanish capital. He is noted for being an intelligent forward player with a good goalscoring record and his favourite players are Gonzalo Higuain and Ruud van Nistelrooy.
Soria kept a clean sheet in the friendly as Hearts won 3-0, courtesy of goals from Ryan Stewart, Callum Wylie and Dale Carrick.
- Ian Black departure points the youthful way forward at Hearts
- Paulo Sergio: I want to stay at Hearts
People who read this story also read
- Double fitness boost for Hearts ahead of Scottish cup final countdown
- James McPake hoping to impress Craig Levein with solid Hibs showings
- No decision made on Rudi Skacel's future according to Paulo Sergio
- Battle for the worst SPL disciplinary record goes to the final day
- Celtic honour Andre Blackman after 'taking out' Neil Lennon